Chapter 22

Juvia's POV...

2 weeks have passed after that incident. I explained them everything but the look on their face was still interguing.

"Juvia." Gray called me.

"Hmm?"

"Wear this. We're going somewhere." Gray said.

"Oh okay. But where are we going?" I asked.

"It's none of your business." He said.

Wow. Nice talking dude. I just rolled my eyes on him and I went inside the bathroom to change. It was a floral dress knee length. I tied up my hair in a ponytail and walked out of the bathroom and get inside the closet roon. I got my black high heels and wore it. I walked out of the room along with Gray. We got downstairs and met everyone. They're different today. They have this serious look. I wonder why? They walked inside their own cars and I'm with Gray. He drove the car. I looked at him.

"Gray, are you alright?" I asked.

He didn't answer. He was just focused on the road. I sighed.

"Gray, can you please tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"Just shut up okay?!" He said coldly.

I gasped and looked down. Why is he being cold to me now? Did i do something wrong? I just decided to look out of the window.

Gray's POV...

I...I don't know what I am feeling right now. I feel sad, angry, all the negative emotions. I looked at Juvia and she was looking out of the window. I feel bad. But I need to be cold to her. You'll just know the reason why. Damn this feelings! I hate it! I love her! And I hate it.

Juvia's POV...

We arrived in a casino. And what the hell are we doing here? We went inside. They still have this serious look on their face. What the hell us wrong with them. And why the hell I'm feeling nervous? We walked upstairs and entered a room. It was like a meeting room. We all sat down.

"What are we doing here?" I asked Gray.

"It's none of your business." He said coldly.

I slammed the table and looked angrily at him.

"You're always saying that it's none of my business. Then if it's out of my business then why the hell did you even bring me here?!" I raised my voice.

"Oh, It looks like Mr and Mrs Fullbuster is quarreling." A man came in and said.

I looked at the man.

"And who are you?" I asked rudely.

"Oh it looks like Mrs Fullbuster isn't in the mood. Anyways, My name is David." The man said.

I then sat down with a frown. I crossed my arms not even looking at anyone in the room.

"Anyways, let's start the meeting." David said.

I just rolled my eyes and not listenednto their conversation.
But my attention was caught

"So, Mr. Fullbuster is it a deal?" David asked with a smile.

"What deal Mr. David?" Gray asked.

"Why you...You said you'll sign the contract to our agreement!" David said in anger.

"Oh, the contract? I left it in the trash can." Gray said with a smirk.

This Gray is different. I've never seen him like this. He looks like....a monster now.

"You traitor! I shoud've not trusted you!" David said and pointed a gun on Gray.

I gasped. What the hell is happening here?! Why is he pointing a gun on Gray?! What's the hell is going on.

Gray just chuckled. That's what shocked me the most.

"You think i'm scared of a weakling like you?" Gray said.

My whole body was shaking in horror again.

"You should've nit trusted me David." Gray said and also pointed a gun on david.

My eyes widened in horror. They all pointed a gun on each other. Gray's gang vs David's gang. Mira hold my wrist.

"Hide under the table.Now!" She said.

Then it started raining bullets. I quickly hid under the table along with Mira. She was cleaning her gun.

"M-MIRA?! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" I asked.

"Today, you'll see who truly we are. It's just up to you. Wether you leave him or not." Mira said.

Mira went out and shoot some enemies. No...My nightmares that hunted me for years...will now come to reality? T-this can't be...A-am I g-going to kill a-again? I was startled when someone hold my feet. I kicked the guy and threw a dagger and it was bulls eye.

Blood. Dead bodies. I'm seeing it again. It's all over me.

I love you Juvia-nii/nee. Please leave the mafia organization now. I don't want you to be in trouble.

I'm sorry I can't. This is what i am now Asuna.

Boom!

Juvia-nii/nee, I love you...And... please...be..safe...goodbye...

Asuna!!!!

No! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER THAT NIGHTMARE AGAIN! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Then someone hold my wrist.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! Leave me alone!!!" I screamed.

"Hey, don't worry. It's just me, Natsu." He said.

And he was right. We got out under the table. And i got a clearer view. Dead bodies scattered everywhere. Blood was also everywhere. My eyes widened in horror.

"This is us. Would you still accept us?" Mira asked.

I looked at them in horror. My whole body was trembling. I leaned on the wall for support. But there was also blood. My sight was getting blurred. I feel like the ground is spinning then everything went black.

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia fainted. Gray carried Juvia bridal style and they went inside their own car. Gray was getting worried. Juvia was paler than before. The look on Juvia's face hurt him. She was looking at him in horror that time. A tear escaped Gray's eyes.

"I should've not loved you if I knew that we will Just end up like this. I know you'll leave me. But i'm still hoping that you will not." Gray said and headed to the hospital.

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]