Chapter 35

Juvia's POV...

"Huh? But who?" I asked.

He didn't answered and we just continue on walking fast. I was stumbling already because of these pebbles. Then I noticed that I was not holding Baby Carla. I freaked out.

"Gray wait! Where is Baby Carla?!" I asked.

"She's with jellal." He said.

"Jellal?! But how?! I was holding her hand earlier and now I'm inly holding a doll!" I said.

He pushed me inside the car and put my seatbelt on. He went to the driver's seat and he started the engine.

"Jellal grabbed her quickly. Don't worry, she's safe. But WE are not." He said.

Then he started driving fast. Gray put the eardevice on my ear then I heard Natsu speaking.

"How did they followed us?" Gray asked.

[I don't even know. They passed through us without even us noticing it. They work really fast.]

"Damn..." Gray cursed.

[Hurry up Gray! 2 cars are following behind you!]

"Is everything set up?" Gray asked.

[Yep. Just drive faster so that, they will not reach you---fvck! Drive faster! They're already near you!"]

Then suddenly, the car bumped us. My head almost hit the dashboard but I used my hand to support me.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked.

I admit, I'm freaking out here! I don't know what to do anymore! The cars are bumping us and they wouldn't stop! Then suddenly, they fired bullets towards us.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed.

"Fvck." Gray cursed.

The window at the back shattered. I saw two guys holding a riffle. Gray get his gun and started shooting at the back. I just covered my ears using my hands and ducked. I saw three cars infront and there's a small space in the middle, fitted for 1 car. We succesfully passed through the cars and it was Natsu, Laxus, and Romeo. They started shooting the cars, and the cars exploded. I sighed in relief that they're gone already. But, why is the car still moving? I looked at Gray.

"Gray, what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's not working!" Gray said.

"Huh?! What the hell?! What do we do now?!" I freaked out.

Well, who wouldn't?! The damn break is not working! The break is not working!

Then, Gray holds my hand and I looked at him.

"Do you trust me?" Gray asked.

I nodded unsurely. Then he get his gun and he started breaking the window. When he succesfully broke the window, he hugged me tightly. And it feels like everything went in slow motion. There was a broken bridge and underneath it is a very, very, very deep water. We fall on the water. Gray quickly cut our seatbelt using his dagger and we get out of the car through the broken window.

I'm starting to loose air. I need air. Then Gray swim towards me and he kissed me. My eyes widened. He...he was just giving me air.

But, he deepened the kiss. It's like he's just taking back his air. I was about to push him away but he broke the kiss. We swim upwards. We finally reached the land and I breathe air heavily. I was panting heavily along with Gray. I gave him a death glare.
He just chuckled.

"Are you going to kill me?!" I asked him.

"Nope." He said with a smirk.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked angrily.

"Because I want to. And I know you enjoyed it anyways." He said.

Argh. HE IS REALLY A TOTAL PERVERT!!!

"PERVERT!!!" I said to him, more like yell.

He just chuckled again. I rolled my eyes and gets up. and I walked away from him. Lucy went near us and asked.

"Why the hell are you wet?" Lucy asked.

"I fall on the ground and swam. That't why I'm wet." I said sarcasticlly.

I rolled my eyes on her and walked away. Isn't it obvious? Ofcourse I fall on the water and got wet! No need to ask! Grr. He's a total pervert!!!

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]