Chapter 153

Juvia's POV...

I don't know how far I could fight this. He's making me suffer. Maybe he's true intention was to kill me slowly. Every day that passes by, my body is starting to feel numb. There are times when I can't feel my other half. There are also times where I couldn't feel my whole body but it would only last for a moment. It's very painful but still I chose to fight. I hope that they could arrive here before I even lose myself. Lyon went in the room and he was smiling at me. I just glared at him. I can't feel my limbs.

"It is doing well in your body. You're reacting the way it should be. What a very good news to me." Lyon said.

"Damn you Lyon." I said.

"There are other ways to erase your memories without pain but I chose this, you know why?" He asked.

"Obviously I don't." I said.

"You remember that Lady you killed because of your drug? The reason why Gray got extremely mad at you." Lyon said.

"Of course I do." I said.

"Doesn't it ring any bell?" Lyon said.

I just stared at him. I can't keep talking to him. I'm losing more energy just by talking to him. He's draining me. He sighed.

"That lady was my mom." Lyon said coldly.

My eyes widened. He was giving me the cold gaze.

"You killed my mom. You used her as a test subject then killed her." Lyon said angrily.

"I didn't mean to kill her! I...I tried to save her but it was too late!" I said.

"Oh shut up! She wouldn't die if you never invented that drug! Because of you I lost my mom! The only one that was left in my life! You took her away! I have all the reasons to get mad at you and to kill you!" He said angrily.

My tears started streaming down as guilt consumed me.

"I'm sorry..." Is the only thing I could say.

"Your sorry is not enough. You're lucky I love you and you will not experience the death she had. But that doesn't mean I will let you get away. Think of this as a punishment. Losing your memory in the hard and painful way." Lyon said coldly.

"Why do you even love me? How did you loved someone like me? Someone who killed your mom! I-I don't get it. What have I done to you for you to love me too much like this? For you to become like this just to get me?" I asked.

"You don't remember, do you?" He asked.

"Remember what?" I asked.

"We were childhood friends before." He said and smiled to conceal the pain.

My eyes widened. W-we were friends before? How come I can't remember him? I-I don't remember having any friends before.

"It was you, me and Gray. I was your prince and you were my princess. You had admired me before and so do I. Gray admired you also but, you don't. It was you and me first, Juvia." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

I see the truth in his eyes and pain. I don't know if I should believe him. I just can't...I mean, as far as I remember, I had no friends before. So how am I suppose to believe him now?

"I can't remember anything. As far as I remember, I don't have any friends before. You're lying." I said.

"You can't remember those memories because you lost them. You lost them by accident." He explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Gray was jealous because of the attention you are giving to me. He confessed to me that he likes you but it was too late. I already admitted to you that I also like you. He was furious that time. He was angry. He despised me to the point that he never treated me as his cousin anymore. I tried to handle the situation by avoiding you but...our parents already had an agreement that when you turned 18, you're going to marry me. You weren't against it. I wanted to be happy but I saw anger and envy in his eyes. I tried explaining everything to him but he wouldn't listen. He became distant to me but to you he weren't. Until one day, while we were playing he suddenly picked up a fight on me. He punched me first and I never fought back. You tried to stop us but it didn't worked. He pushed me backwards and unfortunately you were at my back. You fell down the stairs. Your parents arrived that time and Gray blamed it on me. He told them that I was the one who did that to you. I never expected that his hatred would drive him to this. Your parents got extremely mad at my family. That's when the problems started. You had an amnesia and your parents never allowed me to see you." He explained.

I...I can't take this...Gray couldn't do such things! I liked him before? I-if I had an amnesia then why couldn't I  remember anything?

"That's not true! You're just making stories Lyon! If I really those memories and had an amnesia, why can't I remember anything now? I mean, I should be getting flashbacks by now but there's nothing! You're lying!" I exclaimed.

"You can't remember anything about it anymore because of the drug I put in you! It's already having an effect in you that's why! It's starting to erase your memories." He said.

My tears started streaming down my face. I can't believe him. He...he's just making up stories! He's not telling the truth! I won't believe him!

"Now you know one of the reasons why I became a person like this! It all started in that! And I won't let it end up without you by my side! You thought he's that innocent? Well I can't blame you because he already changed but that doesn't change anything that has already happened. An eye for an eye." Lyon said.

He then injected again the same drug in me. My head started throbbing and my sight started to get blurred. Before I lose my conciousness, I heard a loud explosion. Then everything went blank.

Lyon's POV...

They're finally here. Now that he's finally  here, I can do my plans now. Never underestimate me Gray. I'll make sure you'll lose everything. You'll lose your life, your power, your lovely girl and your life. You'll lose everything. I will give you back the chaos you gave to me. I'll give you back the pain. I'll kill you no matter what. An eye for an eye.