ᴶᴱᴼᴺᴳ ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ

ᴼᴷ ˢᵁᴾ ᴾᴱᴼᴾᴸᴱ ᴵᴹ ᴰᴿᴬᴳᴳᴵᴺᴳ ᵞᴼᵁ ᴰᴼᵂᴺ ᵂᴵᵀᴴ ᴹᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴴᴱᴸᴸ ˢᴼ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴬᴵᴺᵀ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ˢᴼ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᴵᵀˢ ᴬ ᴹᴵˣᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᴼᶠ ᶠᴸᵁᶠᶠ ᴬᴺᴰ ˢᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ ˢᴹᵁᵀ ᴸᴼᴸ...ᴼᴷ ᴬᶠᵀᴱᴿ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᴵᵀ. ᴵᵀ ᴹᴬᵞ ᴮᴱ ᵀᴼᴼ ᴹᵁᶜᴴ ˢᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀᴸᵞ. ᴮᵁᵀ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴬᶜᵀᵁᴬᴸ ˢᴹᵁᵀ ᵀᴴᴼ. ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ ᴵˢ ᴬ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᴮᴼᵞ ˢᴼ ᴵ ᴬᴵᴺᵀ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴱ ᴬ ᶠᵁᴸᴸ ᴼᴺ ˢᴹᵁᵀ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᴴᴵᴹ

 ᵞᵁᴺᴴᴼ ᴵˢ ᴬ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᴮᴼᵞ ˢᴼ ᴵ ᴬᴵᴺᵀ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴱ ᴬ ᶠᵁᴸᴸ ᴼᴺ ˢᴹᵁᵀ ᴬᴮᴼᵁᵀ ᴴᴵᴹ

You had decided to walk to your friend, Yunho's company. Well not his company he owns but like he was an idol there.

You were faced with KQ Entertainment. The building was large and you were awe. Everything was cut off when you heard Yunho screaming for you and waving his hands like a maniac to get your attention. You giggled at the sight.

"yah i was calling for you but you were daydreaming." Yunho pouted. You made your way to him passing by the security guard who had given Yunho a weird look.

"You looked stupid Yunho. Even the guard looked at you weird." You giggled. Yunho dragged you into the practice room.

"We are going to meet the boys." He said as he dragged you to the practice room.

Now you stood in front of the door of the practice room. Yunho turned the knob and now 7 good looking men were staring at you. You felt shy all of a sudden.

"This is Y/n guys. My best friend." Yunho introduced.

"You sure she aint your girlfriend. You two seem close." Yeosang teased. Your cheeks reddened as you and Yunho exchanged looks.

"N-No. Im just his friend, i swear." You stuttered finding it hard to tell them.

"Haha sorry about Yeosang, Y/n. He is always the teasing type, just ignore him." Hongjoong said. You nodded your head.

"Arent we going to practice for Music Bank?" Yunho asked his members.

"Right, Y/n. How about you sit on the floor and just watch us. We will be done in like 1 hour." Hongjoong suggested. You smiled and nodded sitting on the floor like Hongjoong suggested.

You pretty much just continued watching them practice. You were sure your heart raced quickly, you havent seen Yunho dance before and plus he was singing. You fell in love, well not that you already havent.

The boys finished their dance perfectly, Yunho's sweaty figure walked over to you.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked as you passed him a bottle of water.

"Umm i dont know. But im sure you guys are hungry after practicing so how about going to a restaurant? Or maybe back to your dorm then we can order some takeouts?" You suggested. Yunho smirked.