ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ

ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɪs ʜᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏᴇ?

ᴍʏ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ...ʏᴇs ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴇᴀsᴇʀ ᴘɪᴄ ɴsᴏsʙᴡɪ

You had opened the door to your friends and your boyfriend. But the thing is you and Yunho kept a secret relationship. Never revealing the fact that you two shared everything together. This has been happening for a year now.

San was your brother and he too was friends with Yunho. I mean they are literally in the same group. Lately the boys have been working very hard so you and Yunho never got to you know 'have fun' *wink wonk*

But today you were practically shocked they were standing at your door and your boyfriend was the first person you faced. You were ready to jump in his arms until you realised the other boys behind him.

"___!" San went to hug you. You engulfed him.

"Sannie i missed you." You smiled. The other boys walked past you but Yunho stayed behind. You sent a wink at him.

"Sis i want tteokboki." San pouted after you broke the hug.

"Aish you came here to have me make my dish right." San sent a apologetic smile.

"Sorry but food is bae." You rolled your eyes and shooed him to the living room saying you would get the ingredients ready.

Once you and Yunho were left alone. You had jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Omg did you gain weight." You looked at him in the eyes and smacked his chest.

"Kidding kidding. That hurts." Yunho chuckled. You pouted and pecked your lips.

"I love you."

"Me too. Now you need to cook for us. We dont want them suspecting anything right?" Yunho said. You got off him.

"Help me?"

"You want me to burn down the kitchen?" You thought for awhile and shook your head.

"Yeah you probably shouldnt help at all. The kitchen wont be seen by anyone and no one can disturb us." You teased him. To get him more rowdy you bit your lip, well in sexual way(but i have the slightest clue on how to do it lol)

Yunho breath hitched. You turned your heel to the kitchen knowing you had made yunho turned on.

Your brother San came to grab a bottle of coke from the fridge but before he left.

"Hey ___?" You hummed.

"When are you getting a boyfriend?" You choked on your own saliva.

"Uhh idk?" San pursed his lips.

"Maybe you should try dating one of my members...more specifically Yunho." You turned turned to your brother's figure after placing down the ladle.

"Okay? But why?"

"I dont know. You two look cute together. Plus you seem close to him, like a puppy couple."

"San-"

"I know you probably dont like him. Maybe but ya know you should try to like him." You turned your back to San.

"Maybe, i will see first." You smiled to yourself. San walked out and Yunho came in next. His hands gripped your waist. You shivered at the contact.

"Baby the food smells good." Yunho whispered into your ears. His head laid on your shoulder.

"Hands off Yunho, anyone can come in and you know what we have going on is in secret." You felt Yunho pouting.

"But i want attention baby." Yunho whined. You sighed and turned the fire to a low heat so the food wouldnt cook too quickly. After that you turned to the tall cuddly teddy bear.

"Fine fine, my cuddly bear wants his attention? Here." You pecked all over his face leaving to kiss his lips the last. After you pulled away and turned around, Yunho caught your wrist and pressed his lips on yours again but longer.

He quickly deepened the kiss and you wrapped your hands around his neck driving him closer. Both tongues fought for dominance and you won after biting his lips making him groan.

That was when San walked in to grab a bowl of popcorn. He screamed.

"AHH WHY ARE YOU EATING HER FACE!" San screetched. Both you and yunho were startled so you two jumped away from each other.

"San! That was totally nothing. Ehhe." You tried covering up.

"eXcuSE mE, eating each other's faces isnt aNYtHiNg!" San still shocked.

"San im sorry but im dating your sister." Yunho blurted. You had turned to him and your eyes went wide.

"oH ndien well then. Guess my suspicions were right." San calmed down. You pouted.

"San please dont make fun of me."

"Why would i." You let out a sigh of relief. "I would tease you two in front of the boys." You stared at San like you were about to murder him.

San laughed evily before he ran off to the living room.

"DONT GET BABIES TOO EARLY. I DONT WANT TO BE AN UNCLE THANKS." San shouted from the living room. You and yunho groaned.

"This is why our relationship was a secret." Yunho pouted. You pecked his lips.

"Sorry my baby bear. I love you. Dont worry, i will find a solution to stab San eventually."

And thats how your day went by. You had grabbed a pillow and threw it at San, he quickly ran to his room and locked it shut. You huffed and walked over to the living room to continue watching some movies.

Short imagine i know :(Anyways quick question which side track do you like besides the main tracks, wave and illusion?

Anyways quick question which side track do you like besides the main tracks, wave and illusion?

Mine:I love Utopia and Aurora but i love all side tracks equally.

Thats it from me for today :)
-markxdino🦊