ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

ʙsᴋsɴsᴊ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴀᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

ʙsᴋsɴsᴊ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴀᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ sᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ. ɪᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴊᴏᴏɴɢɪᴇ

Waking up to the smell of pancakes and maple syrup is the best thing ever. So being a food lover, you had quickly got out of your bed and ran to the kitchen.

"NZISNS I SMELL PANCAKES." You heard a chuckle and the person turned to you.

"Well enjoy your breakfast ___." Hongjoong said. Your eyes widened.

"JOONGIE!!!" You ran up to him and jumped for a hug.

^^like this but you guys are friends i swear^^

You looked at him in the eyes.

You see you kinda have a crush on him. No biggie, you had this crush for over 3 years already, Hongjoong showed no interest in you what so ever so its fine. Besides he got a girlfriend.

"Why arent you letting me go. What if your girlfriend suddenly appears out of nowhere." You pouted.

Hongjoong smiled. Weird...

"She gone to visit her parents. We can finally have fun together as friends!"

As friends...Those words hit you like a truck. Of course you only see me as your friend. You didnt want to ruin the happy mood so you flicked his forehead

"Put me down." You said. Hongjoong tightened his grip.

"Nope! What are you gonna do about it." He smirks.

"Joongie~~Let me down please." You whined. Suddenly your brother came in along with his other friends.

"Hey hongjoong, ___." They were kinda used to seeing this. But what triggers them is that you havent confessed to hear what Hongjoong has to say.

"Sis can i talk to you for a bit." Taeyong said. Hongjoong quickly let you down.

"Yes tae?" You heard Taeyong sighing.