ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

So im gonna do some employer and boss type of concept. Like if san was a CEO, bitch i will be on my knees.

Anyways this gonna include some suggestive stuff cause i have a kink for CEO San

Anyways this gonna include some suggestive stuff cause i have a kink for CEO San. Im sorry if i killed you with the gif but i kinda dont feel sorry😂

You were nearly done with your paper work. However, San or also known as your boss called you in to his office for something. You being his secretary scurried your feet and opened the door. You bowed.

"What do you need sir?" San spun his chair around. The sight of you with fake glasses and messed up bun drove him insane.

"Y-You can go home now." San stuttered. He gulped hoping you wouldnt question his sudden change in tone.

"But i just need to complete one more paragraph sir." You begged.

"F-Fine. You can go complete that. After that please go home straight." You felt an odd tension between you and San but you didnt decide to do anything about it.

"Alright sir. Umm have a good weekend." You bowed.

[San's Thoughts]
Damn why are you so crazy for her. Just confess dumbass. What have you got to lose. He groans. What if she doesnt like me. I dont want to be humiliated and have an awkward work relationship with her. Guess lets see how this unfolds.

[Back to you]
You made your way to your desk and quickly typed the last paragraph. San came out of his office the same time you finished. You stood up and bowed.

"Take care sir." He paused in his step and he turned to you.

"Uh ___." You hummed. "Can i take you home. I mean its quite late and im sure it will be dark on the streets." He shyly said. You swear you saw a tiny tint of blush across his cheeks.

"S-Sure." To be fair, although it was so wrong to like your boss cause you know employers arent meant to love their boss and be in relationship. Apparently what the government decided for every workforce.

You kinda had a little crush on him. I mean come on look at your boss.

 I mean come on look at your boss