Choi Jongho

Who could like send me money? I need this damn lightstick so bad and well I also need TXT's and Stray Kids's lightstick too

Who could like send me money? I need this damn lightstick so bad and well I also need TXT's and Stray Kids's lightstick too. Also there may be a little suggestive stuff because this is a mafia type thing and we all know mafia shit is bound to have something sexual themed.

A step in the wrong direction had started it all. You were walking home late at night and well since you just moved in, you weren't too familiar with the roads just yet so you came up a shady part of the town.

Perverts surrounded you, licking their lips as if you are their dinner. Well I mean you could say you were more of snack then a full course meal but that's besides the point.

"Hey cutie, wanna join us?"

"No thanks. I don't want any business to do with you guys."

"Hmm well we don't only do shady businesses. We run a club too, with that body shape of yours...I think you would fit to be one of our ladies in the club."

"I flattered but not flattered enough to join." You say. The guy smirks.

"Guess we will just kill you off." He gets closer with the knife he had. His men surrounding you so you wouldn't be able to run off.

"You know it ain't nice to surround a pretty lady." Someone says. You could make out the figure of the person. He seemed muscular. Was he holding a gun?

"Who are you."

"Choi Jongho, the heir of the Choi enterprises."

"Well what does this lady have to do with you?" Jongho stares at you, he smirks before winking.

"My girlfriend." The guy drops his knife.

"S-Sir we are sorry. We didn't know."

"Well run off now before I get my men on you." They all run off. Jongho walks over to you and held out his hand. You gladly took it and brushed your pants.

"Thanks but did you have to mention I was your girlfriend? I don't even know you."

"Well, we will see if I get to see more of you in the future." He winks before walking away.

"Okay? Weirdo." You say.

The next few weeks were fine. Then of course something happens right when were about to go home.

"We meet again cutie." You roll your eyes, it was that creep again. No not Jongho.

"Why hello mister. You don't get tired trying to terrorise young kids huh?"

"Well it's my job."
(A/n: When your listening to TOP GANG and start singing/rapping to the song)

You felt a sudden presence, like someone just appeared beside you. You turned your head to the person beside you. It was jongho, of course. Who else would save you from this situation?