ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

Anyways i was planning to make a hongjoong one before this so i should have uploaded the hongjoong one already by the time you see this imagine :)

Anyways Part 2 for this cutie here. Umm so here it is..a disclaimer if you have not read part 1 wtf are you doing here scroll up hunny.

[Present time]
So you and yeosang have had a blooming relationship ever since. Everyone was supportive, no not the fans this is still kept a secret from them. However the atiny know your their close friend.

Ever since you and yeosang got together, everything about jongho was...off. He never keeps his distance with anyone but now he does. He never talks to anyone and would rather much keep to himself(introvert squad where u at?).

"Princess?" You heard yeosang's voice. They are back from practice.

"Yes my prince?" You shouted from the kitchen. That is when you felt an arm wrap around your waist and a head resting on your shoulder.

"What are you doing?"

"Making dinner im sure you guys are hungry." He nodded.

"___." Mingi came into the kitchen looking like a hungry puppy.

"Ok ok im done making the food. Jeez you guys are like animals. Oh right i ordered pizza in case thats not enough. San!" He appeared stood next to the counter.

"Here is the money for the pizza. Go open the door once it arrives." He nodded. You grabbed the few plates and placed it on the dining table.

"Here you go a feast cause all of your energy must have been drained." Jongho stood up from the table.

"Jongho lets eat." Yunho smiled.

"Its fine hyung im not hungry." He said before shutting the door. Yeosang was ready to stand up.

"Wait yeosang. I should do this." Yeosang nodded and you left to check up on jongho.

You knocked a few times, no answer. Welp time to just burst inside.

"Jongho?"

"Go away."

"Jongho listen to me."

"I hurt you ___, just dont talk to me."

"Jongho i forgive you okay. I cant stay mad at my best friend whom i have known for 10 years now."

"___ just please. Leave. Im in no right to even be talking to you." You sat next to him and grabbed his face.

"Jongho look at me." He looked directly into your eyes. "Jongho from the bottom of my heart, yes i was very angry and well frustrated that you said all those mean things but i knew you had a reason for it. Your character changed and i can see after you stopped hanging out with her that you want to change for the better."