Poly! with OT8

So I'm sure you guys love my poly relationship with ot8 so I'm here to write for ot8 while Sunshine plays. Not Sunrise but Sunshine by Stray Kids or made by the amazing Han Jisung.

 Not Sunrise but Sunshine by Stray Kids or made by the amazing Han Jisung

(A/n: yes I'm using this again. I don't have much ot8 gifs because they have more San GIFs on Tumblr)

It all started with one boy. Jung Wooyoung. Your first lover, I say first lover cause you ended up dating his other members(it's a poly ateez r/s)
(A/n: I'm sorry but remember that one I think BTS run episode where yoongi said 'listen boy, my first love story. That? Well whenever I write first love I think of that😂)

This whole journey started when Wooyoung decided to ask you out since you two have been mutuals for a while. He also had also sparked an interest in you along the friendship.

So yeah that's how you and Wooyoung got to start dating. During this while, wooyoung told you he was a trainee under KQ. So of course your reaction was like 'oh shit I'm gonna date a future superstar. Am I going to be able to continue this relationship with him if he is going to be around way prettier girls than me'

Yeah you weren't the best at loving yourself but you always got out of your comfort zone to pour your love for wooyoung. When Wooyoung debuted back in October 2018, you felt proud of him and so you supported him.
(A/n: am I crying for being a pre debut stan :') yes I am. Tiny baby ateez)

They had a day off and Wooyoung invited you to their dorm. You were looking around the place, curious as ever. Wooyoung was laying in his bed and Yeosang was there.

You knew yeosang as wooyoung talked about him all the time from being a BIGHIT trainee to being a KQ trainee. There was never a day where wooyoung would not talk about his bestie.

However something about Yeosang got you intrigued. He was first of all, handsome. Secondly, he was super sweet to you. What was this feeling? It's like you were falling in love all over again...but you loved wooyoung a lot.

One day when you came to the dorm without informing wooyoung, San had opened the door. Another person wooyoung was close too. Again no cap he was very attractive. You found yourself drawn to him but you were dating wooyoung. This wasn't right.

You slowly felt like as if all of them were flirting with you. Yes including their maknae. You wanted to tell wooyoung about how this whole thing made you feel. You didn't want to break up with him...but like this feeling was too overwhelming.

"Wooyoung, we need to talk."

"Your getting all serious babe. You aren't normally like this?"