New Year's atease special #1/2

So here is a new year's special reaction for you guys :) hope you like it(also it just started playing TT by Twice lol)
I'm also splitting it into two parts since this was so long :)

Hongjoong

(A/n: I just wanna say this fucking look on him

(A/n: I just wanna say this fucking look on him. I'm in love ಥ‿ಥ)

Ah the tradition of new year's. What a great time of the year. Your only saying this because this year sucked ass and you were so ready to move on to a better 2020. There was one good thing about this year though. You got a boyfriend yay! It was your long time bestie, Hongjoong.

He was very busy with schedules lately cause he was a leader of a group. They were also going to have a comeback very soon
(A/n: please let me die :))

You thought he probably wouldn't come to visit you for new years so you didn't say anything but Hongjoong brought you to the KQ New Year party as a plus one. This party wasn't grand or anything it was just a small party with the staff.

By now most of the staff knew you as Hongjoong's girlfriend and so did his members so they wouldn't be surprised if there was skinship involved between you.

The thing is you never kissed Hongjoong before cause he decided to confess to you in November. Like literally on his birthday, he was like 'Hey, you know what would be the best present?' and you were so confused. He decided to confess after that.

So yeah that's how you two got together. As the time got closer to midnight, Hongjoong was sticking a lot closer to you. It's not like you didn't like the attention from him, I mean he is your boyfriend but like this is just awkward. It's your first boyfriend in like 22 years.

"Do you think the stars look pretty joongie?" Hongjoong was holding your hands. He turns to you.

"Not as pretty as my baby though." You get flustered.

"You know you don't have to flirt anymore right? I'm already your girlfriend."

"Well that doesn't stop me. I just like to see how you react. It seems like you don't want me to stop, your'e still smiling." You hit his arm lightly.

"I hate you."

"Nah you love me though." Everyone starts counting down.

"Have I ever told you that I love you a lot?" Hongjoong suddenly says.

5

4

"I mean yeah all the time." He grabs your other hand.

3

2

Hongjoong slowly leans in. Was this how your first kiss was going down? On top of the KQ building with Hongjoong's friends and the staff around.

1

Both of your lips touched.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Fireworks from other parts of the town start going off into the sky. You and Hongjoong pulled apart.