Kim Hongjoong

He tiny tiny

He tiny tiny...okay why am I saying that when im smaller than him🤦🏽‍♀️ smh he if I see him I'm gonna feel like a midget. Not saying those shorter than me are midgets but we are the tiny gang😗✌️

It was late night again and what were you doing? Well playing some games on your PS4 of course. Yes you were a gamer girl, hey not like your boyfriend doesn't mind you stealing the ps4 while him and his members are out in Japan to promote their album for a bit.

They arrived home earlier today but Hongjoong left to the company to do some extra stuff.

"_____ hand the controller." You were busy tapping away and shooting at the opposing team.

"Why?"

"Because I wanna play. You have been on it for so long." Wooyoung says.
(A/n: my brother when he wants to play the ps4 even though I was watching my damn seonghwa fancam halfway on YouTube. Yes my PS4 has YouTube we fancy jk I'm sure those who have PS4 will have it)

Your character finally dies. You pout and handed the controller to Wooyoung.

"Here. I'm gonna go and do something else."

"Your bored because hyung isn't here right." Wooyoung says.

"Yes. Now if you would excuse me. I need to go to our room now."

"It's still Seonghwa hyung's room too you know."

"Oh I know but it's also my room cause I stay here too." You stick out your tongue. In the room, you sat down on hongjoong's bed. Then you felt kinda like stuffy cause his place was so messy.

"Time to clean this part up." You went to organise everything for him, it made his room look cleaner. Seonghwa walks into the room.

"Hey _____."

"Hey Seonghwa. Just cleaning up hongjoong's bed. I have been living here for months and I can never stand his area."

"I have been telling him to clean it up for the past few months but he doesn't listen. Now with you here, I'm so thankful." Seonghwa says.

"Well what can I say. I have OCD, I can't see an untidy place or else I go mental."
(A/n: me irl, okay I'm not OCD but like I have to have things planned and organised)

"It's always great to have a cleaning buddy in the house cause they know how to tidy up the place." Seonghwa smiles.

Hongjoong finally came home. He instantly went to hug you.

"Hey baby." Hongjoong held you tighter.

"I got tickets for all of us to have a family ateez trip." Hongjoong says.

"Really? That's great, now I can spend time with my handsome boyfriend." He lets you go from the hug.

"So you went for the looks huh." He smirks.