Park Seonghwa

So is he just going to sit on the floor and expect me to bow down to him cause that's exactly what I will do

So is he just going to sit on the floor and expect me to bow down to him cause that's exactly what I will do. This right here is daddy material🤪 then again he is holding a feather duster....meh still gonna obey him.

At the end of the day was it really worth it? Getting mad at Seonghwa for forgetting about one date because he had been working hard for his fans. Was it really worth it?

He made sure to shower you with all the love he provided and just because he missed one date, you get mad at him. Well yes, it was because the reason wasn't because of working hard for his fans, he missed the date was all because that you saw him and a girl hanging out.

The skinship him and the girl shared...it was too much to be just 'friends'. Were you an overprotective girlfriend? No. You never stopped him from hanging out with friends including the girl   friends he had made in high school.

But this girl? She didn't look familiar to you at all. You have met all of Seonghwa's girl  friends before and they are practically yours too. Then you decided to call one of his friends to make sure. Also forgot to mention you and seonghwa stayed together at the ateez dorm

"Hey Hyerin." You say.

"Oh _____ been a while. How have you and seonghwa been getting?" You can feel her smirking through the phone.

"Me and Seonghwa are fine but do you know anyone that just got back from like somewhere?"

"Are you asking about that girl that went out with Seonghwa like 2 days ago?"

"Yeah."

"That's Miyoung, Seonghwa's ex."

"Ex? He said he never had one."

"Well he had one. They never really clicked so they ended of good terms and are just great friends."

"I see..."

"____ you aren't planning murder right?"

"What no?"

"____ we have each other for two years because you and seonghwa have been dating for two years. I know how you act when your jealous. Tell me what happened."

"Well two days ago...it was our date and Seonghwa forgot. I just passed it off and got a little mad. I thought he probably forgot about it because he was busy but as I was walking around the shopping centre to get some stuff. I saw Seonghwa and the girl."

"_____...you and seonghwa like I said have been dating for two years. You two can already get married because I can sense how much you love each other. You think Seonghwa would want to cheat on you?"

"I don't know Hyerin. It's just I'm starting to get insecure whether I visit Seonghwa backstage. All those girl idols are so pretty...I can't help but wonder why Seonghwa chose me."