ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

Ever since I found out Seonghwa uses hair extensions

Ever since I found out Seonghwa uses hair extensions....it has not been the same. Anytime I see him with long fringe I'm like 'hair extensions' for example this photo :) hair extensions.

A new school. Come on ____ you can do it. I hope it isn't as bad as my old school. You made your way to the office but the school was so confusing that you bumped into someone.

"S-Sorry." The guy turns around. Damn is he good looking and so are his friends.

"Watch where your going newbie." He says as he rolls his eyes. Okay he good looking but is his attitude horrible.

"I'm sorry. I will get going." You walk away, please pray he isn't in your class. You finally found the office and got your class timetable.

"First lesson, art." You walked over to the art room. Well attempted to find it and it took you like nearly half an hour to find the classroom.

"Ah you must be the new student. Hard time finding the classroom?" You nod.

"Class be quiet. We have a new student. Please introduce yourself!" You nod. Then stood in front of the whole class.

"Uhh good morning. I-Im Jeong ____. My brother goes to this school too, p-please take care of me." You bow. The class was silent. You cursed yourself then faced the class.

"Alright ____ you said you have a brother who is he?"

"____!" Yunho screamed. God an embarrassment on another level.

"Ah Mr.jeong i see, you two are definitely different." You nod shyly.

"Sit here sis!" Yunho screams. Again embarrassment. You excused yourself and sat next to yunho.

"Yunho you didn't need to shout!" You whispered.

"Well my favourite sister is here why wouldn't I be excited. Ooo wanna sit with my friends later?"

"Fine. I'm gonna sit with boys."

"Don't worry I will protect you sis. It's a big bro thing!"

"God I hate you." Yunho smiles then ruffles your hair. The lesson continues and you had to do an art piece. It was easy for you since you loved drawing and art.

"Alright that's the end of today's class. By the way ____ your work is lovely. Thank you class." The teacher bows and leaves the class. You packed your bag. Suddenly yunho grabs your hand.

"Come on let's go. My friends are waiting." He drags you to the canteen. His group of friends were casually waiting for him, that is until they saw him. Everyone's eyes were on you, why? Cause no one ever dared to sit with them.

There were many that wanted to but they were the known bad boys and popular boys in the school.

"Guys this is my little sis." You looked up from the ground and there he was the rude handsome guy, he was wearing his leather jacket.