Jeong Yunho

Oh god hi sir-Also this was requested :) I'm not sure if this exactly the request you wanted but here it is :) Paxkatinytbz this for you ;)

Oh god hi sir-
Also this was requested :) I'm not sure if this exactly the request you wanted but here it is :) Paxkatinytbz this for you ;)

It's been 2 weeks and you felt like throwing up every morning. You had your assumptions of being pregnant cause who in their right mind wakes up at 6am to throw up. Well that's unless your really sick but you could only think of one thing, morning sickness.

It was kinda bad especially when your sweet boyfriend aka the main dancer of ateez was about to tour around Europe and across America. You had secretly bought a pregnancy test, yes I said secretly because you stayed at the dorm with Yunho and the rest of ATEEZ.

Since you knew you missed your period a week back, the baby probably already 2 weeks old.
(A/n: my mom told me about this whole pregnancy thing I was like wow damn. I'm learning shit everyday)

You waited for at least 10 minutes before checking up on the test. It came out positive, you were happy and wanted to jump but you felt terrified for hurting your child who was growing in your womb.

"Is it a bad idea if I tell your appa about you?" You say as you rub your belly. You were terrified about how yunho would react. Yes he loved kids and he was amazing with them.

But the both of you are still quite young, not even his other members have girlfriends just yet and you were only into your 1 year anniversary. Isn't it too much?
(A/n: I'm sorry but Mingi, San or Seonghwa please date me. I'm desperate and needing of some attention and love from an opposite gender)

You were scared he would push your child away. What if he breaks up with you after that? So when you finally got to sit down with him one night, you told him.

"Yunho, I have something to tell you." Yunho looks at you with sparkles in his eyes. He was so in love with you and it was clear he would never leave you but you were sure the sparkles in his eyes would fade would after this.

"What is it angel?" You sigh.

"I-Im pregnant." Yunho's jaw drops.

"Wait really?"

"Y-Yes." He lets a big smile show on his face. He hugs you.

"That's great baby. I'm going to be a dad!"

"Wait your not mad?" He pulls back and shakes his head.

"Not at all. I have always wanted a baby of our own."

"This whole thing is not making you worried?"

"Baby, of course it's a shock cause ateez is only a year old just like our relationship..."

"It's actually a year and a half." You correct him. He chuckles.

"Okay a year and a half but god gave us this blessing for you to be pregnant. I wouldn't want to take that blessing away even if I'm an idol."