Kang Yeosang

Wtf is that tattoo on his freaking neck? I swear I was about to mention about how hot he looks but then my eyes just fell onto his temporary tattoo

Wtf is that tattoo on his freaking neck? I swear I was about to mention about how hot he looks but then my eyes just fell onto his temporary tattoo. Is that some cat or a horse...monkey works too

They kept coming...well I was talking about the waves. You know when you try to swim in the ocean, the waves always attack you. Anyways you went on a vacation with your guy friends...yes while your the only girl in the group.

Now we getting into something spicy, you and Yeosang had like this friends with benefits thing going on. Yes with the angel Kang Yeosang. Well he wasn't an angel in bed more of a devil.
(A/n: sorry but I live for all of them to be Dom more than subs..it's probably cause I discovered I'm a power bottom😬whoops. Tmi for you guys)

So when you first arrived the Airbnb for the holiday, you had picked your rooms. Don't worry you all got separate rooms so nothing is going to happen. Anyways Seonghwa and Hongjoong would acting like parents and nagging.

Of course San and Wooyoung had to shout the words...

"THERE IS A FUCKING POOL SOMEONE THROW MINGI IN THERE." Then you just see Mingi getting thrown into the pool by wooyoung and San, maybe with a help of Yunho and Jongho too.

"KIDS WE HAVE DINNER TO GO TO!" Seonghwa shouts. Yes Seonghwa and Hongjoong acknowledges you and the other members as their kids.

"Hyung, woosan and their minions did this to me. Now I have to bathe." Mingi pouts as he finally was able to climb out of the pool. The chlorine filled water drips from his outfit and onto the ground.

"Do you want to come see me in my room?" Hongjoong threatens. You just see the boys shake their heads with dark fears in their eyes. Yeosang had walked over to you and hugged your waist.

"Yeosang what are you doing?"

"Just feeling clingy." He says. You sigh.

"The boys will find out you know."

"It's not like they don't know we are close."

"They do know but they don't know we are super close to the point where we exchange big physical contact."

"____ that makes no sense." Yeosang says.

"Forget it Mr.Smarty Pants. I need to go get ready for our fancy ass dinner." You say. Yeosang lets you go and you left to your room to unpack and change into something nicer.

 Yeosang lets you go and you left to your room to unpack and change into something nicer