Jung Wooyoung

NSUNWJZUEB there goes my non existent bias list

NSUNWJZUEB there goes my non existent bias list. Okay but he is still not my bias. I think I'm going to legit try really hard to keep this demon away from my list. Also...👉👈 San kinda has been trying to take the number one spot I have for Mingi and I just feel bad for Mingi :( he is my babie

I'd say you really loved to play around as a child. No not with people's hearts but like you know playground and stuff. You became a pretty active child.
(A/n: haha says the author who doesn't even move a muscle except my finger muscles to type)

You had a love-hate relationship towards sports. Yes, you loved to stay fit but did you really love all the sports? Nope. When you made it to college, you thought it would be kinda a first time for you to join volleyball.

It was great for the first few months but then things went a little south. Your first competition was the next day and you weren't exactly confident in your body however the outfit for the volleyball was kinda revealing.

Booty shorts...you've worked out your ass before so it's kinda popping out. However, when you were wearing it, it doesn't do justice at all and today the coach wanted you to wear it for practice. Okay but the basketball and soccer people were kinda practicing indoors today cause it was raining.

The hall would be crowded and all the boys would be staring at your ass. Which you dont want cause you hated people looking at your body so you 'argued' with your coach and begged her to let you wear some sort of skirt or pants with those booty short on.

"No _____. This is the official team's outfit. You can't just amend by wearing skirts or pants." You turned around.

"Well as you can see, my ass isn't working with this ma'am."

"_____ what are you talking about? Your ass is fine and among you and the girls..you have the best ass shape. I'm sure it will attract any guy." Your coach winks.

"But I'm not looking for a boyfriend!"

"Ok how about this. You can wear a skirt. I'm only allowing this because the girls need to know who their captain is." The coach taps your shoulder.

"So make me proud and do well okay _____."

"Yes ma'am." You say.

Practice starts, you and your team stretched out before starting to train. You do notice Wooyoung. Who was he? Well he used to be a very close friend before he became popular and the fame just made him push you away.

He was also in the soccer team. You turned back to your team to give them a pep talk.

"Okay guys tmr, we have a big tournament here in school. It's up against our rival school so are we going to beat them or what?" You say. Everyone cheers. You smirk.

"3 2 1, fighting!" The training starts. Then after about 1 hour of training, you allowed the girls to have a short break. You knew their arms would be tired from all the basic training so you allowed them a short break.