ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ(ehem part 1)

He looks so good in a suit :')

Ever heard of those international spies? Well let's say what if you were one of them? Wearing those disguise and planning ways to catch those people. You and 8 of your friends were approached by some strange people.

After they had this 'meeting' with you, you were somehow a secret spy and have been one for 3 years now.

"Come on ___. We have to get the car ready." Operation 'Holiday' is a go. After 3 years of loyalty to the government, the ATEEZ gang is finally able to get a holiday.

"Alright wait. I have to decide my outfit. San! Come here." San comes running in. Your cat walked up to San and rubbed herself on him.

"Hey Nala." He picks her up. Then walks beside you.

"Which outfit." He picks the one on the right.

"Your body fits this." You slap his arm and pry to get Nala of him.

"Nala come here. He is nasty."

"I'm just telling the truth tho." You push him out of the room.

"I need to change now bye!" You close the door on his face.

"Rude!" You hear him say. You giggle.

Perfect for summer ;)

Yeosang walks in as you finish placing more outfit in the your luggage. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"Hey baby." Your heart flips. You turn to meet his eyes.

"Hi partner. Anymore stuff you want to put in the luggage?" He holds a familiar box and winks.

"Kang Yeosang, we aren't doing that. The boys are going to be with us." He pouts. You turn your back on him and continue packing while shaking your head.

"We haven't had fun in a long time baby...all the work has got me stressed." He kisses your neck and shoulder.

"Yeosang no. Now put the box of condoms into the drawer."