ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

So :) I bored again and I forgot to write for my stray kids imagine and yet I'm here. Hold up I'm gonna do that.

 Hold up I'm gonna do that

Look at my tiny baby uwu. Is it bad I wanna squish him so badly. *Ehem* anyways im going to stop pouring out my feelings for him. Lonely potato incoming :')

The tears you held in for so long finally poured out. You watched your long time crush and best friend walk in hand and hand with another girl to the next class. After seeing that, you went to the nearest bathroom to cry your eyes out.

It took you a whole 20 mins to calm yourself down. You knew he liked this girl, why are you being so emotional? Stop it ___. You are being a baby. Just face him and be over with it.

You stood up and went to the sink. Washing your tear-stained face. After that you went out but as soon as you went out, you saw San waiting for you.

He wasn't waiting alone. The girl that stood shorter than him with him holding his hand. Rosie was her name.

"San why are waiting here?" She asked San.

"Baby I need to introduce you to my long time best friend ___. Some people saw her ran to the toilet, so let's just wait okay?" The girl nods. You could see the jealousy laced eyes in her.

You wanted to sneak away from San and Rosie but...

"___!" San calls out. Shit.

"Are you okay? Some people say they saw you running in the bathroom with tears running down your face. They also said you have been in there for 20 mins."

"I-Im fine San."

"Okay. Meet Rosie, she's my girlfriend." He enthusiastically says.

"Hi ___." She says with a forced smile. You rolled your eyes. You were lucky San didn't see but Rosie did.

"Sannie, she rolled her eyes at me."

"I didn't you must be seeing things honey." You say defending yourself.

"___ be nice to her." Oh so he was taking sides now.

"Alright. Well I have to go, you should take your girlfriend around to her class." You walked away before San could say anything.

"Hey." A deep voice errupts you jump.

"Jesus Mingi a little warning."

"Sorry, so you good. I mean you just got your heart broken." You slap his arm.

"Oh shut up. How's it going with you and your little crush."

"She dump me but meh I don't feel anything."

"Well that girl just lost a sweet guy like you."

"And San just lost a hot girl like you." He flirts.