Park Seonghwa

Trigger warning: I'm going to mention cutting a bit so yeah

Trigger warning: I'm going to mention cutting a bit so yeah. Sorry if it triggers you cause I know it's a sensitive topic.

So you and seonghwa are like best friends. You had boyfriends in the past before so you lost your first kiss already. Then the relationship didn't work out and now you are here just being single as a pringle.

"Seonghwa, could you grab the flour?"

"Sure." He hands you the flour and you grab the tablespoon and poured in at least 3 tablespoons worth of flour into the bowl. Then mix it with the baking powder and cocoa powder you added before. You were making chocolate cake.

"Why are you making cake anyways?"

"My niece and nephews' birthday is tomorrow. They are like my own kids since I always babysit them when my older sister isn't around."

"I thought you didn't like children?"

"Hey, who said I did?"

"You complained about if you became a kindergarten teacher, it would be hell with all the crying and evil kids."

"Well not all children are evil. For example, my niece and nephew. They are the most adorable kids. Here, a photo of them."

"Okay fine, they are adorable. You also know I love kids."

"Seonghwa speaking from seeing you handle with your little cousins. I think you would be a great dad."

"Yeah but the thing is I don't have a girlfriend." Seonghwa pouts. You turn to him.

"Seonghwa, you're still young. Aren't you like turning 23 this year? There is plenty of time to find the one!"

"I have never once had a girlfriend in my whole life _____. You had like 3 already."

"Hey you make it sound like I'm a playgirl."

"You aren't but like you have experience!"

"Experience in what?"

"The couple stuff!"

"Seonghwa you don't need experience to do couple stuff. It's just based on your personality."
(A/n: funny how it's playing love talk, but that's the other kind of couple stuff oops)