Choi Jongho

So normally I would write something here before I umm write the story but today I don't have anything lol

You spent years mastering the use of powers and spells but never once have you used them. You were afraid that you may be too powerful and you might hurt your loved ones. Of course you have wanted to try them but you pushed all the temptations aside and controlled yourself.

You were a college student who also happened to have a part time job as a magician. It didn't really earn much but you loved to see the smiles of little kids at birthday parties. Normally after every gig, your boyfriend would be there. He knew about your powers, obviously after finding out about your powers he would be very curious.

However he knew how cautious you are when it comes to everything. Even your relationship, only yours and his friends knew about this relationship. Your parents don't know about it but they know you are friends with jongho.

"Hey cupcake." Jongho pecks your cheek after you made your way to him. You pushed him slightly.

"This gig is quite close to the college, I don't want anyone to know about our relationship. You know your popularity jongho."

"Honestly I couldn't care about what they have to say about our relationship, I just don't want them to hurt you baby." Once walking a further from the college, you hugged jongho.

"I'm sorry, I just feel scared. I know you want to show how proud you are to have me to everyone but I hate the limelight." Jongho nods, then he sighs.

"Wish they could all see that I'm dating such a beautiful girl." You pout.

"I'm not beautiful babe."

"Hmm I disagree. Who knows somehow casting a spell made you beautiful or smarter?"

"Jongho, you know I have never tried casting spells. Plus I'm just afraid, what if someone finds out and thinks I'm an ugly witch?"

"Definitely not an ugly witch. More of like a beautiful fairy."

"I'm serious jongho."

"Well I'm serious too." The both of you made it to your shared dorm.

"Key?" He hands you the key. You opened the door. The chair was still floating.

"Why is that chair floating?"

"Ah...after you left early, umm I accidentally casted a spell on it. I guess it will be floating now." You waved your hands to stop the chair from floating. It slowly descended.

"You are a girl version of Harry potter." Jongho says.

"I don't have a wand."

"Then...use this." He gave you a fork. You giggle.

"Fine one spell. What do want me to do?" Jongho thinks for a second, he suddenly claps his hands.

"I would like the both of us to live together for a long time and grow old together?"