Choi San

Hello? Yes 911, I have to report something

Hello? Yes 911, I have to report something. Uhh yeah it's about a man harassing me. What did he do to harass me? Oh he hurt my heart, now I can't live(why am I so weird🤦🏽‍♀️)

The smell of coffees always woke you up early in the morning. You were cheerfully doing your work as a barista at a small and cute shop. Like the usual the bell rings, indicating a customer has walked in.

You looked up with a large smile, this was genuine cause you loved your job.

"Hi what would you like?"

"I saw the wanted poster outside, I would like to apply for a job here." The man says with a upbeat tone.

"Oh wait here. I need to get the manager." You ran off to the staff room looking for the manager. Thankfully, she was here.

"There is a guy who wants to work here."

"Alright I will go see him. Just do your work ___." She smiles. You nod then went back out to the front. The manager talks to the boy and they took a sit at a corner so she could interview him.

Another customer walks in and you happily took the order although you wanted to see the man who just came in. He was actually quite cute. Another 20 minutes pass by, the manager was shaking his hand.

She walks over to you once the guy leaves.

"I see you eyeing him. I'm gonna guess you like him." You hit her lightly.

"Get back to sorting the bills and payment manager." She giggles and pats your back before going back to her own job.

The day ended quickly, you were closing up the shop. It was quite late actually, maybe too late for your liking. In fact it was only 9:30pm. Your house was nearby but the route you had to take was always scary.

As you walked to your home, you felt like someone was watching you or stalking you. Then a whistle was heard, it was like one of those wooing a girl type of whistle.

You groaned. Why was this going to happen to you. The person finally catches up to you. You tried ignoring them.

"Hey cutie, its quite late. What are you doing out here."

"Well I just got off work so I have to walk here." You say trying to push him away.

"Well my house is quite near, you could stay over."

"Thanks for the offer but my house is quite near too so could you f*ck off?" You say while putting on your best fake smile.

"Hmm but I think it will be wayyyy safer if you stayed over at my house."

"No thanks, i already reached my home." The guy looks at your home. It was a 2 storey home, with security guards standing out. Let's just say your parents are pretty rich.

"Guards, could you throw this creep out of my sight?" The security guards carried the guy by the collar and brought him somewhere else.
(The fact that its playing shoot me by day6, I cackled)