Song Mingi

I might not be able to update much due to my school kinda ending late BUT I will try so don't think im stopping

The thought of being an idol's girlfriend honestly scared you the first time but through the days and months..it actually became quite fun.

Yes of course the manager and CEO had talk to you about being careful with the relationship but other than that, it's actually quite okay. Today you were visiting your boyfriend. You opened up the practice room and you find, Mingi lying on the floor panting for air. Seems like they had an intense training.

"Mingi." You had called out for him. Mingi turns his head to your voice. Once he sees you, you grabs your arms and pulls you crashing on top of him.

"Oof babe." You say. Mingi hugs you tightly.

"I missed you." He finally says.

"You are sweaty." You say. Mingi pouts as the both of you finally sit down on the floor. "I brought food." With that the other boys instantly had their ears perked up, as if you said some sacred word.

"Food?" San says. You giggle.

"Yes, San food. It's over there on the small tab-" They all ran towards it rushing to grab the food.

"Hey leave some for me...Who's girlfriend actually brought food for you guys." Mingi says.

"Yours but oh my god-_____ did you cook this?" Wooyoung says.

"Yeah, I wanted to try something new so-"

"ITS SO GOOD." Yunho adds.

"Thank you yunho-"

"You should come stay with us so we don't have to order takeouts everytime we fail to make food." Jongho says.

"Guys I don't think-"

"Let's ask the manager." Yeosang says. You sigh. You have been cut off so many times, you think you won't be able to even finish one sen-

"Babe?" You were kinda dozing off.

"Huh?" Mingi sighs.

"Are you thinking about that thing again?"

"No I'm not." Mingi grabs your hands and pulls you put of the practice room, leaving the guys confused.

Mingi made it to the break room. He sets you down on the couch.

"You sure..."

"I'm positive babe." Mingi snickers.

"Just like the pregnancy test."

"Mingi! Don't say that out loud."

"What? I'm just happy to know my girlfriend is pregnant with my baby."

"And this is why we do try going raw-"

"Hey this isn't a mistake."

"Yes it was babe."