Choi Jongho

Day 7 of ateasemas :)

Now when I say that you have a HUGE crush on this guy in your class, you better believe it. Well guess what? He doesn't have a date to the Christmas dance. Yes your school has a Christmas 'hoco'. A once in a year experience.

Also a once in a lifetime for you cause you, your crush and practically your entire cohort would be graduating.

"____. You got a date for the dance?" You shook your head at Beomgyu, a close friend of you."

"I know you have a date Beom. Don't need to rub it in my face." You pout.

"Well my hyung doesn't have a date...You can go with him."

"Who? Soobin. He is like a brother to me Beom. Plus he wants to ask someone out." Beomgyu thinks for a second.

"How about Yeonjun hyung? He seems like your type."

"Beom, I already told you, I like Jongho and I wanna ask him out. Plus I'm sure yeonjun and soobin are just clueless and want to ask each other out."

"I know but you know his fans. Hormonal juniors are after him. You wouldn't stand a chance between them."

"I hate how you have to point out the obvious and also it isnt just the juniors, those mean girls. Summer and her squad." Your face scrunched up.

"Well you don't actually hate me. You know it's true though." Beomgyu looks over to see Jongho walking over to you. "Your crush is coming." He nudges you.

"I know you dumbass." Surprisingly, Jongho stops in front of you.

"Hey ____, I know we have never hung out before but I would like you to be my date to the party."

"S-Sure! I would love to go...Just protect me from your little fandom." You giggle. Jongho laughs.

"Of course, I will tell them to back off from the girl that's going with me. Well I need to get to practice, I will pick you up at 6pm okay. Here is my number, just text the address to your home." He winks before he left.

You took the paper. You swear your heart just melted.

"____? You there? Oh god I have lost her to the cupid haven't I?" You slap his chest.

"Shut the f*ck up for one second and let me live my dreams."

"Okay fine, im only letting you do it cause I acted like this to you when my date said yes." Beomgyu pouts.

[After school]
"Do I really have to follow?" Beomgyu whines.

"Your'e right."

"Thank you-"

"Get yeonjun for me. He has better fashion sense then you." You say.

"I-"

"Well what are you doing go call him."