[ateez reaction]

Like I promised. Until the 199 chapter I will be doing ateez reactions to whatever it is. In today's one, it will be ateez reacting to your first kiss. There won't be any context cause its just going to be short scenarios before the first kiss happens.

Shall we get started?

-
𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐠

Hongjoong and you have been dating for maybe about 2-3 months now, having being childhood friends for very long, it was only natural you two fell in love

Hongjoong and you have been dating for maybe about 2-3 months now, having being childhood friends for very long, it was only natural you two fell in love. Honestly neither of you cared how long you've been together. Though there was this one thing...you and hongjoong haven't had your first kiss.

There was a reason behind it, firstly he was busy being an idol and you barely had time. Secondly was that neither of you really craved for deep affection, I mean yeah you two cuddled but that's because you two haven't seen each other for a long time.

Since there was this whole virus around, you could finally see Hongjoong. You went to ask Seonghwa if he was at the dorm but no he was occupied in his little work space at KQ. Of course, your hard working boyfriend. You went to a cafe nearby and bought a slice of cake and coffee for him.

You knocked on his studio door, he softly told you to come in. He spun around in his chair, a smile forming on his lips.

"My little treasure is here." He says. You smile.

"I bought cake and coffee for you."

"Thank you angel." You set the cake in front of him and goes to open it up. You grabbed the chair and sat next to him.

"What were you working on?"

"Just planning out some stuff for the next 'By Hongjoong' ." He says.

"My superstar." You would say. Hongjoong gets shy and start whining.

"Don't call me that ____-ah." He says. You giggled. Eventually he offers a few bites of the cake before he finishes it.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you to where you were sitting on his lap. A position you two grew comfortable in, who knew Hongjoong actually loved it.

"____ you have whipped cream on your lips." He says.

"Huh? Really?" You try wiping it away but don't find anything.

"Here let me help." Hongjoong says. He leans forward, lips touching yours in an instance. It was just a short little kiss that still stole your breath away.

"W-What was that about joong." You stutter.

"Oh? There is still more on your lips. Should I help?" Hongjoong leans slightly forward. You whined. He just chuckles.

"Alright alright. I will stop, I couldn't resist to waste our first official couple kiss when you are out here being so cute."

𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚