ᴘᴀʀᴋ sᴇᴏɴɢʜᴡᴀ

So we starting this off by saying I'm doing some wolf vampire hybrid. Ooo Seonghwa as a vampire-wolf hybrid. Well damn, I'm in love

Damn i need more Seonghwa pics

Damn i need more Seonghwa pics. Park Seonghwa you bitch post something thanks. So yeah again here is my wolf-vampire hybrid au.

The howls at night kept you up. Jesus your brother needed to shut the hell up.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CHAN." Then howls stopped, you heard footsteps walking towards your bedroom.

"It's the full moon. I need to howl." Chan says as he teleports into your room. This fucker knows you lock your doors. You growled.

"Shut up, also knock and walk through the door like a normal person would you."

"Nah this gives me a chance to see you naked if I was lucky."

"Creep. Your lucky we aren't related."

You and Chan were step-siblings. Just happened that his parents took you in after your parents disappeared somewhere. You are a vampire and Chan is a werewolf. Both his and your parents are neighbours and close friends.

"Hey at least I'm saying you have a good body. Like me, what if we are long lost siblings." He winks.

"Impossible chan, did your boss feed you too much organic food?"

"You mean master jyp? Nah I just don't get enough sleep but since I'm a werewolf I'm fine."

"Hmm okay whatever. Now get out of my room."

"With pleasure." He bows and leaves. You snort.

"Such a weirdo." You heard someone throwing pebbles at your window. So you went over there.

"___!" A soft shout was heard. Oh it's Seonghwa.

"What do you want."

"Let me up there." You teleported him into your room.

"You know my parents don't care about my friends just barging into the house at like 11pm right."

"I know but this is way cooler." He says.

"Dork."

"Shut up. Oh look what I found out." He hands you a book.

"What is this."

"A vampire book and also my family tree."

"So you tryna say you are a vampire too?"

"Yup."

"Hah again impossible." His eyes turned red and his fangs protude. You squeak and jumped back.

"Okay maybe you are."

"Oh that's not all." He turns into a werewolf. "I tested this out when I was bored."

"This is not possible Seonghwa."