ATEEZ Special

In celebration of Ateez coming back on 8 October..I want to make this before I kinda somehow dissapear for exams from 21 October to 13 Nov. O levels are coming up. Good luck to those taking O's and N's
[Referring to Singaporeans but if your taking exams too good luck :)]

 Good luck to those taking O's and N's[Referring to Singaporeans but if your taking exams too good luck :)]

Hongjoong short imagine.

Comeback season was coming soon, which meant not a single time to spend with your boyfriend. He was a leader of the infamous ATEEZ. What do you expect, responsibility of the members were placed on him, of course he wouldn't remember your anniversary.

However that wasn't the case for Hongjoong. Your doorbell rang, thinking your package had arrived early, you didn't think Hongjoong would be standing at the door with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

His hair were slightly messed up. He was sweating and panting.

"I...G-Got these f...for you." He says through his tired state.

"Why did you run here?"

"I wanted to celebrate our anniversary today...I'm sorry I forgot." Your lips curved to a smile.

"Come in." You moved aside for Hongjoong. He walks in. You take the flowers in his hands and went to the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asks. You grab a vase and add a little water, after that placed the flowers into the vase.

"Just putting my gift in the vase." You say. Hongjoong hugs you from behind and whispers a little 'i love you'. Your cheeks were red now. He never fails to make you blush hard even after dating for a year now.

"Baby?" You hummed a little.

"One day if I asked you to marry me..would you say yes?" You nod. Hongjoong turns you around and hugs you tightly. You hugged him back.

"God you are such a blessing." He says.

Seonghwa short imagine

Alright so everyone knew you were dating the good looking Park Seonghwa. Even the atinys knew about it, it was a decision that you both made. Telling atinys about your relationship. The company told the news as ATEEZ was about to have their comeback.