ᴄʜᴏɪ sᴀɴ

I love this man :') like come on where does a Choi San exist in this world? Only in Korea and not in Singapore :(

Your mind played with the various things around you. You were hallucinating, everything was just an illusion. Well except for the boy front of you.

"____ don't touch that. Your going to get electrocuted." San said. He was taking care of you after you got wisdom teeth out.

The dentist gave you that crazy gas so now you were like this.

"wOoOo mR.sQUiggLeS iS geTTIng tHe lADiEs." You mumble. San chuckles at your whacked out state, reminded him of that time you ever drank. He had to take of the drunk you.

"Alright ____ there's no Mr.Squiggles thats just worms. Now let's get back to the dorms." He carries you in a bridal style so you wouldn't have to walk drunkenly.

Once you two were back at the dorms, the 7 other boys stared at you. Wooyoung was holding his laughter.

"Don't you dare. Shes just high of that gas they give. Now I have to take care of her." San huffs.

"Just let her sleep." Seonghwa says.

"dONt wAnNa sLEEp mOm." Yunho snickers.

"Well at least she ain't wrong about seonghwa hyung being the mom." Seonghwa hits yunho.

"I'm bringing her to my room."

"Don't do anything to her San."

"She's practically dumb on the gas." San retorts.

"So mean to your girl."

"I mean she can't hear me." San shrugs. He walks over to his bed and sets shiber aside.

"Alright princess get some shut eye so you can wake up to not being high on the gas. I want my annoying girlfriend back." Somehow you did fall asleep and you woke up the next day.

"My head hurts...." You groaned. You didn't feel San's presence at all once you woke up. You sighed they probably went to a music show, they did just start promotions like 4 days ago.

You got out of the bunk bed. You decided to go to the kitchen to make something but when you went to the kitchen you saw a figure making some food. You smiled and went to hug his back.

"Morning baby." You snuggle behind his back.

"Morning my drunk ass." You slapped his back.

"Meanie." San turned around.

"But you acted so drunk. You gave names to a worm and nearly electrocuted yourself." You pout.

"But you took care of my drunk ass."

"Yeah and im tired." San says. You turn away from him then huffed.

"I hate you." You folded your arms. San snickers. He went in front of you then carried you.