ᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ʏᴜɴʜᴏ

This man can sure take me

This man can sure take me. Alright so here is the tea... I umm decided Seonghwa is also part of my bias list... Yeah so welcome Seonghwa to my Ateez bias list along with Mingi and San :)

You mind went everywhere not caring about your teacher blabbing about some work/project you had to do with someone.

"___ and yunho." Now that's the thing you caught. You blushed as you saw the boy look over in your direction.

Now see this is when we start the flashback.
[3 years ago, high school]

"Look ___. It's yunho. God he is so handsome." Your friend hits your shoulder.

"Ow, I don't see how he is so handsome and what's the hype over him. He is just a normal boy?" Your friend gasps dramatically.

"Excuse you but he is part of the famous dance group in our school along with Hwang Hyunjin, Lee Minho, Lee Felix, Jung Wooyoung, Song Mingi and Kang Yeosang." She practically fangirls. You rolled your eyes.

"Okay okay chill, everyone is looking at you weird and I have to deal with you." You sigh.

"But-"

"Shush. Class is starting soon, let's go." You dragged your friend to class.

An hour passed of a boring lesson, you and your friend went to the lunch room.

"There isn't any seat." She pouts.

"Hi." The sound of a manly voice scares you.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you." The boy says. Your friend hits your shoulder multiple times.

"It's fine umm yunho? Right? Sorry I'm not good with names." You shyly say.

"It's fine and yeah I'm yunho. I heard you two ladies don't have seats. Wanna seat with us?" You nod. But your friend pulls your hand.

"You do realise we are going to get those glares from those popular girls." You shrug.

"Does it look like I f*cking care? They just want to get in their pants. We are just taking a nice opportunity to have a table to eat on." You follow yunho. Your friend wasn't wrong tho cause many girls were jealous.

"Oh ___, hi!" Felix smiles. You wave and smile back.

"Hey lix. How has it been with your parents?"

"Good. Olivia still hasn't really gotten used to the transport system in Seoul tho. She complains everyday." He chuckles.

"How do you two know each other?" Minho asks.

"He is my cousin." "She is my cousin." You and felix giggle.

"Wow more like siblings, you two are so alike." Hyunjin adds. Two girls come up to the table.

"Yunho oppa~Can we sit here?" The girl whines. The cringe and audacity of this girl.