ᴾᴬᴿᴷ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ

ᴴᴵ ˢᴼ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᶜᴬᴺ ˢᴼᴹᴱᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴱᴸᴸ ᴹᴱ ᴴᴼᵂ ᴰᴼᴱˢ ᴼᴺᴱ ᴸᴼᴼᴷ ᴬˢ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ ᴬˢ ˢᴱᴼᴺᴳᴴᵂᴬ?

ᴬᴺᵞᵂᴬᵞˢ ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬ ᵀᵂᴵᵀᵀᴱᴿ ᶜᴼᴺᶠᴱˢˢᴵᴼᴺ ᴬᵁ ˢᴴᴵᵀ. ᴵᴰᴷ ᴬᴺᵞᴹᴼᴿᴱ ᴸᴼᴸ

You stared blankly at the screen

You stared blankly at the screen. Park Seonghwa is going to confess to someone?

You werent surprised considering he rejected many other girls when they flirted with him. It has been a few years since you first ever saw Seonghwa and the last time you heard about him being in a relationship was when the girl broke up with him.

He was sad throughout the whole time, but plucked up the courage and actually talked to him to make him feel better. He was forever grateful but now that you were older the social status changed and now you were considered the 'nerdy' ones.

Staying late at night to finish with homework and studying. But in reality, you were just an average student who did study hard but not till the peak hours.

You were currently sitting in the library doing your work and well...studying of course. Finals were coming up and you were already a senior of this school. You didnt have much friends and just sticked to the close ones but today they all fell sick and it left you to be alone.

Well...that was until Seonghwa came to your table.

"Hey y/n right?" You looked up and nodded.

"Y-Yeah." Seonghwa scratched the crook of his neck. He seemed nervous.

"Wanna have lunch with me and my friends?" Seonghwa politely asked. You bit your lip.

"Uh..i know its umm bad to decline but i cant really go...Your fangirls might do something to me...and i dont want to risk it." You twirled your thumbs together.

"I c-could protect you from them?" Seonghwa said. You blushed.

"In that case, sure...I would love to." The bell rung. You quietly followed behind Seonghwa earning stares and glares from the many fangirls he had.