ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ᴬ ᴹᴬᶠᴵᴬ ᴬᵁ ᴼᴿ ᴮᴬᴰ ᴮᴼᵞ ᴬᵁ..ˢᴼ ᴾᴿᴱᴾᴬᴿᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿˢᴱᴸᵛᴱˢ ᵀᴼ ᴮᴱ ˢᴴᴼᴼᴷ ᴮᵞ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ'ˢ ᴰᵁᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ

ˢᴼ ᴾᴿᴱᴾᴬᴿᴱ ᵞᴼᵁᴿˢᴱᴸᵛᴱˢ ᵀᴼ ᴮᴱ ˢᴴᴼᴼᴷ ᴮᵞ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ'ˢ ᴰᵁᴬᴸᴵᵀᵞ

ˢᴵᴰᴱ ᴺᴼᵀᴱ ᴵ ᴰᴼᴺᵀ ᴬᶜᵀᵁᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᴴᴬᵛᴱ ᴬ ᴿᵁᴰᴱ ᴳᴵᶠ ᴼᶠ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ..ᴵᴹ ᵀᴼᴼ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴴᴵᴹ

You were currently forced to be a marriage because your parents had owed the mafia family a sum of money. Instead of working till death, they decided to sell your body to their son.

Jongho was another bad boy of your school, involved in the mafia and well just a bad person in general. You hated those kind of people, so when your parents told you that you were getting married. You started to hate them.

Here you were in the room getting ready for the wedding.

^^basically your outfit^^

You hadnt look so gloomy ever since your poor cat died. Your mum had stood next to you, your eyes were sucked from life(well i meant you looked bored and dead).

"Come on cheer up. At least Jongho will be able to treat you right." Your mum said. Tears threathened to fall. Soon enough you were walking to aisle.

Jongho kept a straight face when he saw you walking down. Although he hated to admit it, he actually thought you were beautiful in the dress.

"Now that we have the bride and groom. Shall we start?" The priest talked for a bit and then  those final words were heard.

"Do you take Choi Jongho as your lawfully wedded husband?" Silence but you were hesitating to say it until you peaked to your mum who was forcing you to say yes.

"Y-Yes."

"And do you take Park Y/n as your lawfully wedded wife." Without hesitation...