Kim Hongjoong(M)

Just gonna say this was requested :)I'm so sorry for I have sinned myself in this book and household

I'm so sorry for I have sinned myself in this book and household. Be prepared there will be smut, I will put a warning. Oh god okay this time im going to try to actually write the full experience. Mom I'm so sorry

The thought was killing you. Why are you checking out your best friend? Most importantly, why does he make you feel so immensely crazy. Maybe it's just in your head. You could never think of such visual and dirty thoughts.

He was like a brother to you, no this wasn't right. A brother? You were having sexual thoughts about a person who was like a brother to you. No that's just highly disgusting.

"Hey _____." You push those sexual thoughts away when Hongjoong appeared in front of you. You were admiring from far, his built structure.

He was like a tower to you(because your shorter than him)...but a sexy one. You can't help but check him out. Those pants he wore, they only brought only the outline of his thick ass. The shirt he wore, it was tight enough for you to see the outline of his top half.

"Hey Hongjoong. Umm don't you have soccer practice later on?" He smiles. That cursed smile, it drove you insane, _____ your in love...or just turned on.

"Hmm well we do. You can come watch us practice then the both of us can walk home together." Hongjoong says happily. It was as if he wanting you to say yes but your thoughts were too consumed with sexual thoughts on him.

"Sorry Hongjoong. I have to catch up on studying. You know studying is important to me."
(A/n: hah I'm sorry ____, I ain't like you. I hate studying. Ehem stay in school kids)

"Or I'm probably just gonna relieve that tension I have feeling whenever I'm around you." You thought.

"Aww that's sad. Wish you could come, oh I have to go. See you tomorrow at 2pm?" Right it was the weekends, Hongjoong usually came over during Saturday's and the both of you would have movie nights.

Yes I know Saturday is usually a day out for boys but Hongjoong always makes his plans with his friends on Sunday because he wants to spend time with you on Saturday.

"Right. See you tomorrow Hongjoong. Umm don't forget to bring the snacks."

"Wouldn't even think of forgetting. You always eat the snacks up and don't leave any for me." He boops your nose. Your face scrunches up.

"Shut up. The snacks you bring are always my fav."

"Okay I really have to go now ____. Bye!" Hongjoong says as he waves to you and walks away to meet up with his team members.

You bit your lips. The thought consuming you like there was no tomorrow so you rushed to grab your bag from the locker and went home.

You threw your bag on the rack. Thank god you were living on your own. You practically threw yourself on the couch.