Park Seonghwa

kids I'm gonna sin today cause this was requested

kids I'm gonna sin today cause this was requested. *EHEM* below here is just the fluff. I have put a warning for when the 'sexy time' happens. This imagine is for song_mingi-stayatiny sorry I couldn't use your name.

Lately you haven't been seeing your best friend and yes they were the same age you. Yes you had an older boyfriend. Who is your bestie though? Well it is Yang Jeongin from Stray Kids, the lovely maknae everyone knows.

"Hey ____, wanna go out today? I have a day off!" Jeongin says on the phone.

"Really? Omg yes! Finally a day off. Do you even get rest innie?"

"Well yeah, at night. But it isn't really enough rest cause we have to wake up at 9am sometimes to have extra practice."

"Aww poor innie."

"Where are you right now?"

"In bed with Seonghwa. He is sleeping right now."

"You haven't done anything more than just sleeping in bed together right?"

"N-No jeongin I just turned legal."

"Well I don't want my best friend to get laid first. I don't even have a girlfriend."

"I have my friends and they are single." You say.

"Shut it, I would rather concentrate on practice than look for a girlfriend."

"Well you can always come to me if you need a girlfriend. I can always be tinder and match make you and my friends."

"Whatever, oh how about we go to the arcade today. It's boring and I don't wanna stay with the hyungs, if Hyunjin hyung is bored he will come up to me and start hugging me."

"Alright I will go to our favourite arcade." You ended the call. You turned to Seonghwa, he was still sound asleep.

"I'm sorry angel but I need to meet my friends. I will make you breakfast though." You stood up to get ready, bathe and even prepare breakfast for Seonghwa.

" You stood up to get ready, bathe and even prepare breakfast for Seonghwa