Song Mingi

Let me just say before this chapter, the picture above all I can hear is Mingi's little ‘²²’ from Idol Radio and I just uwu

Finally college was starting, you were majoring in music. This was your life goal dream, to be a producer or at least something similar to that if it doesn't work out.
(A/n: okay but are 3racha or something🙊)

You had a piece of paper, it showed your dorm room so you were currently looking around for you room number. You finally found it and grabbed the keys they had given you. Once you opened up the door, you quickly notice someone's shoe.

'is my roommate here already?' you thought.

You notice those shoes were quite big. There was no way a girl would have big feet...well unless they are like 6 feet tall. You placed your shoes on the shoe rack neatly and rolled your luggage into the living room.

You searched around, the kitchen was an okay size. You could definitely fit yourself and your roommate, there was a small island in the centre and plenty of counter space. The living room was pretty simple. You were about to turn to walk to the bedroom when you notice someone walking in half naked.

It was no girl. You yelp and turned around. The guy was busy drying his hair, he heard the yelp and stopped drying his hair to look up. He notices that his roommate wasn't going to be a guy when he had to look down on your figure.

No guy had a feminine shape of a body. He may have been checking you out but that's besides the point.

"Who are you?" You cover your eyes and turn to talk to him.

"I think you got the wrong room mister." He scoffs.

"I'm not in the wrong room. You are girlie. You can put down your hands, I'm just half naked."

"No! I'm not going to ruin my virgin eyes with some guy that's apparently my roommate!"

"I don't even think we are supposed to be roommates." You hand him the paper. He stares at the number.

"The lady at the office gave me this so I just went here."

"Whatever, guess you are my roommate then. I thought the school didn't want to place girls and boys together." He rolls his eyes.