ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴡᴏᴏʏᴏᴜɴɢ

So this is a request by a fan :)

Here is this meme for them :) no it's not a smut don't worry

Here is this meme for them :) no it's not a smut don't worry. It's cute ya know. Ok let's get started.

Currently on the piano writing a few lyrics of inspiration from your fav group. It was playing some soft music in the background and it slowly faded and quickly shuffled to the next. It started playing Big Time Rush's "Boyfriend"

"Ah the nostalgia. My childhood." You sang along to it. Oh if you dont what is BTR or Big Time Rush...EXCUSE ME WHO ARE YOU? Why do you not know them? Here is the song I was talking about

James has my heart. Ehem right let's continue this. You sang along to them and then you happened to do this.

"SING IT JAMES HONEY." Passionately singing with it in the music room. Don't worry no one was there so you wouldnt embarrass yourself. Kinda funny you were those types of e-girls and a badass but you were secretly a softie.

The next class was starting and you knew there was a music class during this period so you packed up your things and went out of the room. Walking the hallways alone. Anyone who walked past you feared you, oh no you weren't a bully. Just a scary looking girl.

Since you hated your next few classes, you decided to skip it. The bad boys who usually skipped the classes looked at your figure. This is what you wore by the way.

Yeah thats why they all stared at you and kinda whistled(these hormonal teens smh)

You were walking back to the back of the school to just chill till the classes are over. However, you saw a group of people surrounding a guy. As you moved closer, you saw the guy's face.

Wooyoung. A really cool and chill dude. He was in your classes and he does occasionally disappear for this classes. Of course you noticed, he was always out here when you skipped the same class. He usually hung out with his group of friends.