Kim Hongjoong

Alright so remember the San hybrid au thing? Well since a lot of you like it

Alright so remember the San hybrid au thing? Well since a lot of you like it. I will be doing it with the other members too and since I did san's one before I will be doing a different genre for him. Plus it's a break from the hybrid aus XD

You know wolf hybrids are actually quite hard to get along. Your school were filled with them but don't worry they don't harm people in fact they are actually nice.

They are scary on the outside but soft on the inside. Just like your best friend, Hongjoong. It took you months for him to fully trust you. He used to think that you were going to harm him or attempt to kill him.

Hybrids and werewolves usually get hunted down. You were actually quite lucky to get into your school, all because you were half of a hybrid. In fact, half of you were a cat hybrid. Which is why you had cat ears but not a tail.

In the last school you went to, you were often bullied because students taught you were wearing a childish cat headband when in reality it was just your ears.

"____, Choi ____." Hongjoong jumps around you. For a wolf who was afraid of you for a few months, he actually grew to show his playful side.

"Yes joongie?" Hongjoong's wolf tail wagged around. You were resisting to catch it cause you know cats love to chase things that move around.

"Hongjoong could you stop wagging your tail. It's kinda making my feline senses tingle."

"Ah right sorry."

"It's fine, what do you need by the way."

"Your brother is coming here."

"Really?" Yeonjun walks over to you.

"Hey sis, oh hyung." Yeonjun bows to Hongjoong.

"Yeonjun how have you been."

"Good, I'm going to take my noona now. Mom said they wanted her home."

"Alright bye yeonjun, ____." Hongjoong waved. You smiled and waved back. Yeonjun dragged you along with him.

Both you and yeonjun were on the way home when suddenly a gang of werewolves were about to attack you.

"Yeonjun what is going on?" You asked him, he had you behind his back protecting you while the werewolves were staring you down hungrily.

"Damn werewolves, could you just stay away from my noona." Yeonjun cursed under his breath.

"Choi Yeonjun, tell me what is happening."

"Do me a favour sis?"

"We are in danger and you ask for a favour." You say.

"Shout for Hongjoong please. Call him for help."

"Huh why?"

"Just do it." You sigh before shouting for hongjoong's help. A blood curdling scream is what you let out. In a matter of seconds, Hongjoong appeared with his friends.