Valentine's Day Special

[Part 1]

[Part 1]

Yes I took the time to do this :) I'm so devoted. Anyways although I'm a potato and have no valentine's. I hope those who got asked, will spend the best Valentine's Day with their special one. For those single people, it's okay I'm here too. Alexa play I'm So Lonely by Wonder Girls.

Kim Hongjoong

Rush hour was always the worst, well maybe it wasn't a smart idea to take up the shift because your friend was busy with her boyfriend

You too had plans with your boyfriend but of course the shift just ruined your day so you came back with a huge frown on your face and feeling so tired.

"Babe? You back from work?" You heard Hongjoong say. When you stumbled upon the living room. You had witness Hongjoong finishing up on his music. You threw your bag onto the table and instantly went in his arms.

"I'm sorry that our Valentine's Day plans have to be cancelled because of my work babe." You say as you give puppy eyes to Hongjoong. He ruffles your hair.

"Hey it's okay, your here now. We can spend our valentine's at home. Anywhere with you is already the best thing."

"So cheesy...but I love it."

"Well isn't it why you chose me out of my group members?"

"I would have chosen Seonghwa tho." Hongjoong pouts. "But I rather settle for a man who takes care of 7 other devils."

"What do you want to do?"

"Ramen and cuddle?" You suggest.

"I think that would be great. I will go make some ramen noodles right now." You had picked up the remote and switched to netflix. There were seasons of SpongeBob so you thought it was a great idea to binge watch it.