Park Seonghwa

Just throw off the building thanks :)Remember that thing about basorexia

Remember that thing about basorexia. Well I'm bringing back cause someone requested it.

Lips. No maybe it was all in your head. His lips were chapped but so plump, why does it have to look so tempting to just lean forward and kiss him.

You bite yours unconsciously. Yeah it was just in your head, you went back to revising your schoolwork. Your boyfriend was across from you since he lived next door and his study desk faced yours.

You could easily just climb out the window and give a big smooch to him but no he was busy studying for finals. You shouldn't disturb him.

You went on your phone, suddenly too lazy to continue reading the piles of notes you made during class. You searched something up.

'why do I suddenly want to kiss my boyfriend's lips so bad?'

You clicked on this website. They mention the word basorexia. Of course you being you went 'Dafuq?' so you went to search for the meaning and then urban dictionary showed this.

 Of course you being you went 'Dafuq?' so you went to search for the meaning and then urban dictionary showed this

Shit..Okay maybe you kinda have this.

It's only natural since you and seonghwa just started dating like a month back. Both of you want to find a right time to kiss and of course since finals were coming up...it wasn't the right time.

You sighed before carefully placing your phone down. You groan out loud and Seonghwa looks up from his notes. You practically bang your head against the table.

"You okay there angel?" You look up to meet his eyes. Then it fell on his lips.

"Yeah I'm peachy."

"No one says peachy anymore babe."

"Shut up and continue studying Mr.I won't take a break." You say. Seonghwa chuckles.

"Pull up your window, I'm coming in your room."

"Wait seonghwa-" his head pokes through the gap of your window. You sighed and opened the window. Seonghwa climbs in.

He hugs you and kisses your forehead.