[ateez reaction part 1]

So CHICKEN-no requested for any of ateez member reacting to their s/o reading fanfictions but you know me...I can't just write one member. So here we are.
Warning: most of the fanfictions I decided to describe are smut. Maybe I might have some soft ones but...as of now..I'm feeling smuttish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
Stand corrected...umm for the hyung line it's all kinky...I'm sorry allah for I have sinned myself.

Hongjoong

(A/n: *screaming intensifies*)

It was typical day in your life, the usual waking up and then going have breakfast. Today though was an exception cause your boyfriend, Hongjoong, finally could rest, so here he was curled up next to you.

You woke up first and instantly your eyes fell onto him, your hands reached out for his hair to play with it. You hear him humming in content. His eyes slowly fluttering open.

"Morning babe." His says in his groggy deep morning voice. You wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Morning." Hongjoong pulled you on top of him.

"You look so adorable right now." Hongjoong confesses. You giggled.

"Stop being so cute and being whipped for me babe." You say. Hongjoong lazily smiles. He puckers up his lips. You leaned in and kissed him. You spent a good 5 minutes making out. It's not a rough makeout but like more of a soft one.

"Come on let's go make food." Hongjoong whines at your words. "Fine then, I will bring your food to you, your highness." You say getting off him. He grabs your hands just before you leave.

"Wait. I'm going with you, I don't want any of the members to witness my girl in just my shirt and underwear."

"Your shirt isn't that long joongie~In fact isn't this Seonghwa's?"

"No! It's mine. I will never let my girlfriend use any of my members shirt!" Hongjoong says. You giggle. Both you and hongjoong made it to the kitchen then you went to cook up some breakfast.

While waiting for the eggs that Hongjoong insisted he wanted to do, you had sat down on the dining table nearby and opened up your phone to an app. It's called Wattpad. Yes that app. You scrolled down to the book you were reading.

It was a fanfiction of Hongjoong and his members. It was kinda mostly smut, you can't resist a good smut when you see one. Hongjoong came back with the eggs as you were getting to the good part.

"Hey baby what are you reading?" You shut your phone quickly.

"Nothing. Now let me go make the sandwich for us."

"Okay?" Hongjoong says. You left your phone on the dining table and you forgot that Hongjoong had his fingerprints in your phone.

He easily unlocks your phone and the screen flashes on the smut. He may not fully understand English but this bitch knows some curse words and some words used during sex. Hongjoong smirks, he shuts off your phone and made it seem like it was untouched.