ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

Someone said yeosang has more lines🤡he only got 2 lines in wonderland? What is this sorcery

Someone said yeosang has more lines🤡he only got 2 lines in wonderland? What is this sorcery. Someone let him have freaking lines. Anyways prince au? Yes please.

With the castle standing tall and proud, you would be the happiest person on the earth since you were a princess. However, you weren't. That was because you were a daughter of a mafia leader too.

Your father was a secret mafia boss and he was the king of the ATINY land. He balanced maintaining being a good and bad guy at the same time. Which you found nearly impossible, you could only choose one side to be on. Either good or evil.

"____, could you pass these papers to your father?" Prince Yeosang asks. Wonder why he was here? Well the king of ATEEZ land was also part of your father's mafia gang. The other princes too.

"Alright." You took the papers to your father.

"Our stocks are dropping low. Should we do something risky?" The door was left ajar so you eavesdropped into their secret conversation.

"Risky? What you mean marry of one of my daughters?" Your father said.

"Well your other daughters are married. You see yeosang and ____ aren't married yet. How about we get them arranged?" Your heart sank.

Well it's not a bad thing that you were probably going to be set up with yeosang but he always acts cold towards you. You just didn't feel right if you were to be arranged with yeosang. You kinda liked yeosang. Just as your father was about to answer, you knocked on the door.

"Father, I have the papers." Your father smiles.

"____, I know you probably heard the conversation."

"N-No father."

"Sweetie its fine. Me and Mr.Kang thought it would be great to marry you off to yeosang. Your already 21 years old." You nod.

"Yes father. I-I will inform yeosang." Your father ruffles your hair.

"Thank you sweetie for being understanding." He pecks your forehead and you leave the room. Your footsteps were heavier than when you walked to the room. Yeosang sat on the couch reading his book.

"Yeosang?" He hums while still reading his book.

"Can I tell you something?" He closes his book.

"Tell me."

"I umm we, I mean our parents want us to g-get married." Yeosang nods.

"Okay. I will ask my parents about when we are getting engaged." Yeosang opens his book and continues reading.

This boy i swear to god. You thought.

You went to your room. Your phone rings, it was your best friend, San. You went to answer it.