Choi San

Im sorry I wanted to comment on this but then I just have 'wELcOme tO cHAn's kITCheN' stuck in my head, no I didn't watch any crack vids of stray kids today

Im sorry I wanted to comment on this but then I just have 'wELcOme tO cHAn's kITCheN' stuck in my head, no I didn't watch any crack vids of stray kids today. It just popped in my head.

3, 2, 1, Bang! Those guns for events were fired. The cheering gets louder but it was toned out due to being underwater. Why were you underwater? Well you were a professional swimmer of course!

Your goal was basically to do those butterfly strokes as you made your way back and forth for one round in the pool. It was an girls tournament but after this would be the man's competition.

"We have _____ so far coming in first. Oh she gets overtaken by Lilac."

"Oh _____ is getting close to the lead now and....and.....SHE WINS THE COMPETITION!" You got yourself out of the water and waved to the crowd.

After drying off, you were told to go to the locker and just chill cause the awards would also be presented with the men's. As you went back to the locker, your eyes was met with the Choi San.

Your worst competitor since well high school, you both wanted to swim. You both had the same dreams and well it didn't end well for the both of you cause you both became sworn enemies.

"Well we meet again Jung ____."

"Shut up and get to your damn positions."

"Congrats on getting first." He smirks and goes on his way. You went to your locker and sat down. Everyone was in their own world, your manager aka your brother, Wooyoung, comes up to you.

"Woo what the fuck. Your'e in the ladies locker room."

"Hey, they just let me in." Wooyoung points to those girls who were shyly talking about Wooyoung.

"They just think your'e hot woo."

"I mean I can't say that I am." He starts flexing. You could only facepalm.

"Remind me why I have such a confident brother?"

"Because we are twins."

"Polar opposite twins you mean."

"No, you see _____. Your like me but a girl version. You see San out there, even though you guys are enemies. He still talks to you."

"Correction, argue."

"Yeah but if you guys are enemies, you wouldn't even want to diss each other."

"Well..."

"See my point. You have that sense of confidence....and also it's because San is my friend and I hate seeing my sister and my best friend not get along."

"Of course there is a catch to that." Wooyoung wraps you in a towel.

"Look sis, San doesn't actually hate you. It's his strange way of affection."