Jung Wooyoung

Shush, I know it's a long prompt but trust me its not going to be smut and I realised it doesn't really touch on the prompt but whatever

Shush, I know it's a long prompt but trust me its not going to be smut and I realised it doesn't really touch on the prompt but whatever. Hope you enjoy it either ways ;)

The night started off as usual, wooyoung came to your shared home after practice. He was stressed and mad so it made things go spicy and downhill. When you greeted him at the door, happy to see him, he just pulled you into a heated kiss.

"Wooyoung are you okay babe?" You say pulling away breathless. The front door shut slowly and you hear the door locking itself. He backs you against the wall.

"I need you so badly right now." He says with that husky voice of his.

"N-Now? Wooyoung what happened?"

"I had a fight with San and fuck I'm so stressed. My mind went to places when I tried to make myself feel better."

"What did you think of?" You ask lowly. He smirks and the dark aura surrounding him. His eyes were lust filled.

"You." You unintentionally whimpered at his words.

"But at least can we have dinner? I made it especially for you." He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry but dinner can wait, I want my dessert." He throws you on his shoulder.

"Jung Wooyoung! Put me the fuck down! We aren't about to have sex right now!"

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." He says as he shuts the bedroom door.

The next morning, you woke up first. He was lying, you were sore all over your body and you had work. You groan, Wooyoung starts tossing around. He was slowly waking up.

"Morning angel." He pecks your neck then rubs your sides.

"Wooyoung it hurts." You pout.

"Okay maybe I went a little too hard?"

"a little? BITCH IM HURTING AND I HAVE WORK TODAY!" Wooyoung chuckles.

"Oh come on kitten, it isn't that hard. You will be fine, no one will notice you limping."