Choi Jongho

Since I know you guys love my writings

Since I know you guys love my writings. I will attempt to write at least 3-4 times a week. Well that's my goal, probably just gonna procrastinate and only post twice or thrice a week :') okay let's get on with the imagine.

Urghh the curtains moved again. Damn what's gotten into the weather these days. One day it's sunny and now it's windy. You got up from your bed, your face scrunched up. You closed the window and went to the living room to turn on the heater.

Your steps were lazy, thank god none of the boys were ho-

"Ah! What the frick happened to you ____. You look like you got hit by a truck?" Yunho says as he gets startled.

"Evil bitch. I just woke up so my hair is little crazy right now."

"Oh okay."

"I thought you were supposed to go to a fansign?"

"Well felt nauseous and sick so they told me to just stay at the dorm."

"Alright. Is jongho with them?"

"What do you think? Your little boyfriend isn't sick."

"Shut up he ain't my boyfriend."

"He let you sleep on his bed."

"That's because there isn't any place to sleep."

"There is the couch."

"Jongho feels bad so he allowed to in his bed."

"You do realise he slept beside you?"

"So? Our parents made us share a crib when we were younger."

"Why is that?"

"My parents were visiting Jongho's parents then my mom got tired of carrying me while I was sleeping. They only had one crib in the house."

"Wow great story."

"Whatever I need to go bathe. I look like a monster and you even got scared by me."

"Well I was honestly thinking my sleep paralysis demon came to haunt me." You threw a middle finger at yunho.

"I hate you." You went to grab a towel and clothes.

The only reason why your staying with Jongho and his members was because you didn't want to worry your parents about landlord kicking you out for not paying in time so yeah here you were. You had been staying with ATEEZ for 2 months now and they recently had a comeback so they came home pretty late.

As you showered you start singing your heart out to a few songs that had been stuck in your head. Yes it included Answer. You were sure yunho could hear you but honestly you couldn't careless.

"Bulleo Bulleo uril jigeum Bulleo." Look you just watched their MV yesterday and well since you had a tiny crush on jongho...you just stared at him.
(A/n: bitch you is lying. That crush ain't tiny at all because it's actually something else wink wink just continue reading to see why I said this)