Kim Hongjoong

You know your starting to miss ateez when you really feel bored

You know your starting to miss ateez when you really feel bored. I can't even watch Kang on box since there isn't any subs :( okay I watched ep 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. Episode 8 and 9 sadly don't have subs yet.

The warmth of the bed and tight grip on your waist, your favourite. You had the sheets over your bare body after what you and hongjoong did last night. All I can say was that it was a spicy anniversary night. You flipped around to face Hongjoong.

He was already kind of awake since he was tracing patterns on your back.

"Babe how long have you been awake for?" You say in the most horrible morning voice ever. You coughed slightly. Did you really scream super loud that you were loosing your voice?

"Damn your voice is gone. Must be because I did something good last night." You hit his chest as he chuckles.

"Shut up."

"Kidding jeez. How about we get out of bed and I make some honey for your dying throat?" You make a kind of disgusted face.

"I don't really like honey."

"Well if you don't want the boys to question your horrible voice..." Your eyes widened.

"Right, you need to get back to the dorm today and pack for tour..." You say with a pout.

"Hey baby, at least I gave you something last night." He winks.

"Don't you dare start this, go make my damn drink or else."

"Alright." Hongjoong stood up. He was shirtless but he was wearing his shorts. Probably he lazily wore them last night after the steamy session.

"Hand your shirt please. I'm too lazy to grab mine. Plus...I'm not wearing a bra right now."

"It's not I like haven't seen your chest last nig-" You threw the pillow at him. "Okay okay, here." Hongjoong hands you one of his shirt from your drawer.

You had your own house so no you didn't do it with Hongjoong while the others were around in the dorm. He stayed with you after the anniversary dinner he promised and things just went from there when you arrived home.

You had put on his shirt while trying to find your shorts. His shirt was big enough for you to walk around in so its fine. You went to the kitchen and see him making your drink. You happily hugged him from behind.

He turns around after making the drink. He pecks your forehead.

"Here the drink." You took the cup and drank it.

"Lets hope the guys don't question those marks on you and if your voice doesn't get better..."

"It's not like they won't expect it to happen, remember when Mingi and fatinah-"

"Omg no shush, they were even worse. They had to do it before we came back." Hongjoong scrunched up his face.

"Hey but we can't blame them for being hormonal when we have done it way more than them."