Kang Yeosang

Can't seem to find any yeosang pics on Tumblr

Can't seem to find any yeosang pics on Tumblr..Omg I could have just gone on Pinterest. I'm a dumbass.

You were busy dragging your best friend and his members around Lotte world.

"Ooo let's ride that!!" You say. You pointed at the pirate ship.

"Just cause our album series is pirate themed doesn't mean we have to ride th-"

"Oh come on you guys are pirates. Might I add very attractive ones to atinys." You winked.

"Remind me why we decided to bring her to our amusement park journey?" Wooyoung says.

"Cause yeosang wanted to." They all turned to yeosang. He was busy smiling and talking to you.

"Whipped." They shake their heads.

All 9 of you went on the pirate ship. Yeosang happily sits next to you.

"Yeosang, come here." You hold out your camera and take a selfie with him.

"You two look like a couple." San says.

"Really? Then we should buy matching headbands yeosang!"

"O-Okay." After the pirate ship ride...

"I feel like throwing up." Mingi says.

"Oh come on guys! Yeosang lets go get some cute headbands."

"I have a feeling _____ has been trying to get yeosang to notice she likes him." Yunho says.

"Agree but he is too clueless. Should we make a plan?" Wooyoung says.

The 99 liners smirk. Hongjoong and Seonghwa could only watch them plan the whole thing. Jongho well he wanted to be part of the plan.

"Here yeosang try this cute squirrel headband!" Yeosang bends down so you would help him.

"Do I look okay?"

"Yeah! It's cute on you." Yeosang grabs a snake headband.

"Then this is you."

"Are you calling me a snake!" You slapped his arm. Yeosang chuckles.

"Okay oww I'm sorry. Here what about this? Cat headband." He helps you with it.

"Do I look fabulous?" You flip your hair. Yeosang bites his lips.

"Yeah you look great."

"Let's pay for this but first where are the others?" You and Yeosang look around for the rest of the members.

"They probably left to play some games."

"Hmm okay. Then let me just pay for this and we will go find them okay?" You say. Yeosang nods. Someone taps on his shoulder, he turns around to see San.