ᴄʜᴏɪ ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ

Tbh idk what to write for this baby

Tbh idk what to write for this baby. I havent tried a angsty chapter with jongho so get ready to dive deep into some angst.

"I hate you." Your memories flooded with a horrible friendship.

[A year ago]
"Come on ___ confess to Jongho. Im sure he would accept you." Wooyoung cheered on.

Currently you were in the ateez practice room, hanging with the boys(the boyz stan these cuties) as they are having a break now. Wooyoung has been talking to you for a while now cause Jongho has been talking with another girl. Well your friend that is.

"I dont think jongho would like me wooyoung. After all look at him, he is admiring her as if she is a god." You sighed.

"Just go. I am sure he would stop and have a chat with you. Anyways you two are childhood friends. You can confess then." You took a deep breath and walked over to jongho.

"Hey jongho can i talk to you?" Jongho looked up with a smile.

"Sure." You brought jongho to a quiet place.

"I want to make this simple so i will just...I-I like you." Jongho was unfazed.

"___ you do know i have a girlfriend right?" You looked up from your feet.

"No i didnt know." He scoffed.

"I cant believe my own best friend doesnt know im dating someone."

"Well im sorry i didnt know. If i had known i wouldnt have confessed?"

"See this is why you are always clueless. A reason why i only take you as my friend."

"Fine then. Im sorry i am a mistake to you." He chuckled.

"You are a mistake. You told me your parents had you by accident and that you were a burden." He rolled his eyes.

"Dont you dare say that jongho. I dont ever want to here about my real parents ever again. You know it."

"Of course i do, best friends are supposed to know  each other's secrets but you cant even find out if im dating someone? Pathetic."

"You know jongho since when did you get so rude? Is it cause of your girlfriend that she made you this way?"

"My girlfriend is beautiful and she made me a better person. I think if i dated you, i would have lost everything." Your tears fell.

"If you say it that way, jongho im done with our friendship. Dont ever call me or text me or even talk to me when you are in need cause everything we have been through since childhood was a mistake to you."

"Fine leave me i dont need you anyways." You turned to leave but making sure jongho heard the last part.

"I hate you." You ran back to the practice room.

All the other members eyes fell on you. Your other best friend only smirked, i guess she is dating jongho.

"Mingi im going home." You told your step-brother.