ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ

ᴵ ᵂᴬᴺᵀᴱᴰ ᵀᴼ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴱ ᴬ ᴾᴿᴵᴺᶜᴱ ᴬᵁ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴴᴵᴹ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵ ᴰᴵᴰᴺᵀ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴵᵀ ᵂᴬˢ ᴬ ᴳᴼᴼᴰ ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ˢᴼ ᴵ ᴰᴱᴸᴱᵀᴱᴰ ᴵᵀ. ᴴᴼᵂᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴸᴱᵀ ᴹᴱ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᶠ ᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᴬᴺ ᴬᵁ ᴼᶠ ᴵᵀ ᵀᴴᴼ.

 ᴴᴼᵂᴱᵛᴱᴿ ᴸᴱᵀ ᴹᴱ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴵᶠ ᵁ ᵂᴬᴺᵀ ᴬᴺ ᴬᵁ ᴼᶠ ᴵᵀ ᵀᴴᴼ

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᴾᵁᴿᴱ ᶠᴸᵁᶠᶠ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᴬᵞᴮᴱ ᴬᴺᴳˢᵀ. ᴵ ᴷᴺᴼᵂ ᴶᴼᴺᴳᴴᴼ ᴵˢ ᴬᵀ ᵀᴴᴱ ᴬᴳᴱ ᴼᶠ ᶜᴼᴺˢᴱᴺᵀ ᴮᵁᵀ ᴵᴹ ᴸᴱᴬᴺᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼᵂᴬᴿᴰˢ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ˢᵀᴬᴺ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴴᴵᴹ.( ᴼᴷ ᴺᵛᴹ ᴵᴹ ᴸᴵᵀᴱᴿᴬᴸᴸᵞ ᶜᴼᴹᴵᴺᴳ ᴮᴬᶜᴷ ᵁᴾ ᶠᴿᴼᴹ ᵂᴿᴵᵀᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼ ˢᴬᵞ ᴵᵀˢ ˢᴼᴿᵀ ᴼᶠ ˢᵁᴳᴳᴱˢᵀᴵᵛᴱ? ᴮᵁᵀ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵᴹ ˢᵀᴵᴸᴸ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᶠᴼᴿ ᴴᴵᴹ ˢᴼ ᴺᴼᵀ ˢᴹᵁᵀ)

"Y/n!" The man you loved, Choi Jongho, ran towards your small figure.

To be very frank, you two were always teasing each other and like playfully slapping each others arms

To be very frank, you two were always teasing each other and like playfully slapping each others arms. It made people think you two were dating and you two got to know when people kept on asking if the both of you were dating.

Jongho was someone who would be sending you mixed signals. Days and times where he would be sweet for you and than other days where he would be cold and barely talking to you. It made you grew frustrated to say the least.

Today was the day, you were ready to confront him about this matter.

"Jongho, i need to speak to you about something important." You kept it serious. Jongho noticed the shift in the mood. He tried lightening up the aura with a little joke.

"What happened, are you freaking out cause someone thinks we are dating again?" Jongho chuckled.

"Nope but i wanna talk about us." Jongho faced you.

"What do you mean us? There is no feelings in us Y/n. We are just friends right?" Jongho said. Having enough you stood up from the bench at the park. Jongho stood up with you looking concerned for you.

"For you we are just friends. You think its a sick joke to make me believe you like me by sending mixed signals Jongho?" His eyes widened.

"Since when have i ever given you these signals?"