ᴋɪᴍ ʜᴏɴɢᴊᴏᴏɴɢ

Forehead exposed Hongjoong goddamn there goes my heart

"Can you just shut up for once Yunho." Your eyes darted to the girl shouting at your brother. His sad eyes showed so you walked up to them.

"Excuse me honey but do you have a problem with this young man here?" The girl squeaks.

You were known as the very serious senior of the school. None of the freshman would dare lay a hand on you. You were a hard target to be tricked into those 'dares'. Like the infamous 'i dare you to date her for a whole month and leave her.'

Yeah that wasn't gonna happen. Boys were practically afraid of you, which was how exactly you wanted.

"___. I was just talking to my boyfriend."

"Oh your boyfriend? That's nice but care to tell me why your shouting at him?"

"H-He was just being l-loud. It's normal."

"It sounded like you were annoyed by him. Maybe you shouldn't even have dated in the first place." You felt yunho hold your hands.

"Noona. Noo I like her." He whispers to where you hear him. You sigh.

"Can't believe you are making the wrong choices again yunho."

"Can you please get your hands of this monster baby." The girl scolds yunho again. Yunho places his hands down from you. You snicker.

"If you two ever get married, just be sure you need to go through my approval cause I'm your sister yunho." The girl's eyes widened.

"Yunho I think we should see other people." The girl runs off.

"Ahh noona~You scared another girl I like again." He pouts. You tiptoe to ruffle his hair.

"Just protecting you little bro. Plus your taste in ladies is weird."

"Well you can't even find a boyfriend, most of the guys are afraid of you...even the school bully is." Yunho says. You giggle.

"That's my power yunho. Now go back to class. I will treat you to ice cream later to heal your broken heart."

"Nah it's fine. That girl was kinda abusive anyways, I want to forget her as soon as possible. Oh yeah my hyung is going to move into our house."

"Which one."

"Hongjoong hyung." You nod.

[After school, Home]

The doorbell rings while you were busy watching your Netflix show, Rookie Historian.

"Hyung!" You hear yunho say before he most likely hugged Hongjoong. You hear footsteps walking towards the living room.

"Hey ___." Hongjoong says. You pause your story and turn to greet him. But then you saw how he changed. He wasn't like last time, he was more manly. His outfit choice wow.