ᶜᴴᴼᴵ ˢᴬᴺ

ᵁᵂᵁ ᴹᵞ ᴮᴵᴬˢ ᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴹᵞ ˢᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ᴮᴵᴬˢ....ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ ᴴᴬˢ ᴹᵞ ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀ(ᴬᵀ ᴸᴱᴬˢᵀ ᴵ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴴᴱ ᴰᴼᴱ

ᴹᴵᴺᴳᴵ ᴴᴬˢ ᴹᵞ ᴴᴱᴬᴿᵀ(ᴬᵀ ᴸᴱᴬˢᵀ ᴵ ᵀᴴᴵᴺᴷ ᴴᴱ ᴰᴼᴱ

ˢ)

ᵀᴴᴵˢ ᴵˢ ᴳᴼᴺᴺᴬ ᴮᴱ ˢᴼᶠᵀ ᵀᴿᵁˢᵀ ᴹᴱ. ᴵ ᵂᴵᴸᴸ ᴾᵁᵀ ᴬ ᵂᴬᴿᴺᴵᴺᴳ ᴵᶠ ᴵᵀˢ ᵁᴹᴹ ᴰᴬᴺᴳᴱᴿᴼᵁˢ ᵀᴼ ᴿᴱᴬᴰ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴵᵀˢ ᴷᴵᴺᴰᴬ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ ᴵᴺ ᴬ ˢᴱᴺˢᴱ ᴸᴼᴸ

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday day to you! Happy birthday to Y/n. Happy birthday to you." The class erupted in a cheer. Well except for one person, your childhood enemy, Choi San.

9 ⓨⓔⓐⓡⓢ ⓐⓖⓞ

You were young girl. Prancing around the sandbox looking for a friend to play toys with. You ran over to the sandbox and saw a little boy. He was super cute

You decided to walk over to him but by doing so you destroyed his sandcastle that he built. You wanted to apologise but the boy ran off crying. You never got the chance to see him after that but years later in middle school you saw him again.

You tried approaching him but he avoided you. You pouted and walked over to your seat.

ⓑⓐⓒⓚ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ

The Choi San you once knew really changed. He was now the most popular guy in school along with his group of friends. He looked so handsome and ladies were chasing after him, teachers even flirted with him.

You were amazed by his looks but he always acted cold to you so never got the chance to talk to him. You were the lonely girl, that no one really cared about but you were pretty and humble about your looks.

You were always complimented but never did you accepted it. Today was your birthday and the whole class was celebrating it, well except for San which kinda upsetted you.

You thanked the class for singing the birthday song but excused yourself to the toilet. As you walked out of the class, San looked at you and rolled his eyes.

Your heart felt heavy and you ran to the toilet. In the toilet, you cried. You didnt bother to wash up and walked back to class with a red teared eye, you didnt care that everyone stared at your teary look.

Gossips were heard across the class, the teacher scolded everyone and told them to keep quiet before going back to the board and writing the homework. As soon as the class ended, you packed your stuff and left the class. You didnt want to deal with anyone while you were down.

Especially when it was your birthday. You walked the halls alone, not caring about the footsteps that followed you. You decided to pass your lunch break in the library since not many people actually bothered to go there.