ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏsᴀɴɢ

So I changed a new phone yeet

Anyways look at him. A whole meal and man right here. Okay I'm here to appreciate ateez's visuals. So here are some fluff for you yeosang stans.

[5 years ago]
"Sunwoo?" Your other sister screamed for you little brother. Sunwoo's head pops out of your bedroom door. He sighs heavily.

"Do I really have to go?" He asks you. His eyes drooping. You smiled at him pitly.

"Yeah, mum and dad wants you get a degrees overseas."

"But I will miss you." Sunwoo whines. You ruffled his hair.

"It's fine little bro. You will probably also meet some cute girls there and get a girlfriend." You giggled. Your brother whines again.

"I don't want to go~" He says. You patted his head.

"Just call me when you arrive in America okay. I love you sunwoo." You smiled as you pecked his forehead. Sunwoo trudges his legs to the front door. The final time you ever saw him. Well not behind a screen of course.

[Present Time]
"Sis I miss you so much. I can't believe I'm going back to Seoul!" Sunwoo says with so much happiness.

"I missed you too. Finally I can hug my little brother after like 5 years!"

"Oh I'm bringing my hyung along too. He around your age. He needs to stay here for like 2 days cause his family went out of town and never gave him the key." You nodded.

"So...Sunwoo have you met a girl?" He blushes and scratches his head.

"Noona stop. I never found anyone I like yet. I just feel too shy with this kind of stuff."

"Aww my little sunwoo. Don't be shy, girls like brave guys who can confess to them. It is a manly thing you know."

"Okay okay noona. I have to go now see you." He waves to you. You waved back and ended the video call.

The next day, you were woken up by a certain someone. You groaned and rubbed your eyes.

"Morning sis!" The blissful voice of Sunwoo emerged.

"Morning little bro." You paused and stared at him. "Wait am I dreaming?" He chuckles.

"Nope sis I'm really here." Your eyes widened and you hugged him tightly.

"Woo! I missed you so much." Knock knock.

The door opened to another male. He sees you and sunwoo hugging.

"Oh sorry to interrupt your couple hug." You broke the hug from sunwoo and the both of burst out of laughter.

"Hyung, she's my sister. I wouldn't date her." Sunwoo chuckles.

"Oh so she's the sister you were talking about." The guy says shyly.

"Sis, this is my hyung. His name is yeosang. He is kinda shy." You smiled and wave to yeosang.